Morphe G40 Pro Detail Powder Brush uploaded by MICOL M.

BY MORPHE

MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
Hands down one of the best brushes I purchased so far!!!! Really soft and perfectly shaped for my under eyes ! I really like to use it to blend my concealer. I know it’s not made for concealer but it’s the right size for my face
Amanda K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brush for blending out concealer and contour! It’s the perfect size and never tugs at my eye area. It blends beautifully and you can’t beat the price! It’s small enough to get in all the corners. Love!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ℓɛϰι ρ.
The morphe G4 angled brush is amazing and a total game changer for contouring. I use it every day it makes bronzer look flawless. I purchased this off their website and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Joselin T.
Newark , NJ
This is a staple in my kit! This brush is so versatile..you can apply foundation, blend concealer (it’s soft enough for the under eye area ) and it’s also GREAT if you’re cream contouring. Most definitely recommend this brush.
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
I use it for my highlighting and it works perfectly for that!. Nice quality brush. Love every Morphe brush I own
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
I actually really like this brush. Received it in a giveaway and initially never knew how to use it. But I find it really works so well to blend out bronzers or contouring. It’s very light to use and quick as well to blend everything out