Morphe G39 Deluxe Foundation Brush uploaded by Brandi T.Morphe G39 Deluxe Foundation Brush uploaded by Brandi T.

BY MORPHE

Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
For Christmas I really want the whole gunmetal collection from Morphe. I have a few of their brushes already, but I love the look of the gunmetal collection. I love that after washing these brushes they’re not constantly losing bristles. You can get them on their website, of course.
UnieNashae B.
Dallas
This is the best foundation brush ever. Ever since subscribed to MorpheMe I've been in love with morphe brush. They are the freaking best
Selena Y.
Vancouver, BC
I've tried 3 Morphe brushes and this is my favourite. It's soft, very affordable, and applies my foundation easily. The main reason why I no longer use it is because I prefer my beauty blender, which doubles up for applying concealer. This brush also emphasizes my flakes when my skin is dry in colder months, but that would be the same for all brushes, since they kind of exfoliate vs beauty blender bouncing.