Morphe G39 Deluxe Foundation Brush uploaded by Brandi T.Morphe G39 Deluxe Foundation Brush uploaded by Brandi T.

BY MORPHE

Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I received this brush too in a morphe subscription and I love it. I don’t use it very often because I use liquid foundation and it tends to make it look a little streaky. This foundation brush I’d suggest more for cream foundations. It helps them glide on so much better and leaves you with a flawless and smooth finish!
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
For Christmas I really want the whole gunmetal collection from Morphe. I have a few of their brushes already, but I love the look of the gunmetal collection. I love that after washing these brushes they’re not constantly losing bristles. You can get them on their website, of course.
Melissa S.
Didn't keep it's total softness BUT has been ol reliable for everything and it's toddler proof! Can we scream that for the poor moms in back?
UnieNashae B.
Dallas
This is the best foundation brush ever. Ever since subscribed to MorpheMe I've been in love with morphe brush. They are the freaking best
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this is a great brush my morphe. i love the look of it and its grat for foundation powdered contour blush or.bronzers
Jo R.
This is the perfect brush for highlighting - it picks up just the right amount of product to get you glowin but not "painted". Definitely worth the price, doesn't shed and is soft and sturdy
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
I've tried 3 Morphe brushes and this is my favourite. It's soft, very affordable, and applies my foundation easily. The main reason why I no longer use it is because I prefer my beauty blender, which doubles up for applying concealer. This brush also emphasizes my flakes when my skin is dry in colder months, but that would be the same for all brushes, since they kind of exfoliate vs beauty blender bouncing.