BY MORPHE

Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
When I saw this brush I feel in love. I love the color of it and how fancy it looks. The price is so cheap and this brush works amazing. It’s so soft, and it feels amazing on your skin. Morphe has the best brushes ever, you can never go wrong with them. And what I also loved was when you wash this you won’t have any hairs fall out. Totally worth the money.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I know there has been a lot of hype about the Morphe brushes. Well, here are my thoughts and I am picky about my brushes. I purchased a couple just to see for myself from Ulta and I am absolutely in love with them and would love to get the whole set eventually. I have had no shedding issues, no breaking issues and they clean easily.
Naomi K.
Love all of the titanium brushes from Morph!!! They feel extremely soft and work sooo well! They are very affordable!!! I always recommend these brushes if anyone asks my opinion. Great feel when applying make up!
Grace S.
Sunnyside, NY
As a person who is obsessed with glowing, it’s important to have a brush that will make sure I look like a glazed donut. This product does just that and it makes sure that all the product is used
Bree S.
So nice !!! Dense to keep just the right amount of makeup on the brush and perfectly applies. The price you really can not beat either.
Ashlyn C.
Sault Ste. Marie , ON
The morphe gun metal set is likely my favourite sets that I have , the handle is more sturdy then the wooden. With the softest bristles and the bristles are dense without much shedding.
Easy to wash and blends makeup beautifully !
I would suggest these over all!