Morphe G34 Defined Highlight Brush uploaded by Taryn W.

BY MORPHE

Shantanice S.
Syracuse
I don’t really like this brush . To me , it puts too much highlight on your face instead of the fan brushes I use for highlight. If you like a lot of highlight then this is the brush for you . But if you like just a little like me , to make your face glow then use a fan brush.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I know there has been a lot of hype about the Morphe brushes. Well, here are my thoughts and I am picky about my brushes. I purchased a couple just to see for myself from Ulta and I am absolutely in love with them and would love to get the whole set eventually. I have had no shedding issues, no breaking issues and they clean easily.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA
I absolutely love this brush for highlighter. I originally purchased it to use with the stila putty highlighter but have held on to it and use it daily for any highlighting I do. If you are looking for a brush that is going to help you achieve a blinding highlight this is the one.
Stephani G.
Clute
I can't get enough of any Morphe brushes. There just about all I use when applying my make up. They are so affordable, soft, easy to clean and has not fallen apart. Morphe G34 Defined Highlight Brush
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I love the look and feel of this brush! Great quality and very affordable! Many uses. I would definitely buy this again and recommend all morphe brushes to others! I’ve never had any issue with any morphe brush I’ve tried!
Naomi K.
Love all of the titanium brushes from Morph!!! They feel extremely soft and work sooo well! They are very affordable!!! I always recommend these brushes if anyone asks my opinion. Great feel when applying make up!
Grace S.
Sunnyside, NY
As a person who is obsessed with glowing, it’s important to have a brush that will make sure I look like a glazed donut. This product does just that and it makes sure that all the product is used
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Great brushes. Mirphe brushes are amaing the angel one is great for contour the y6 is great for foundation and the blending brushes are amazing.i will say they do have a bit if brissel fall out but thats nit a big deal
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
When I saw this brush I feel in love. I love the color of it and how fancy it looks. The price is so cheap and this brush works amazing. It’s so soft, and it feels amazing on your skin. Morphe has the best brushes ever, you can never go wrong with them. And what I also loved was when you wash this you won’t have any hairs fall out. Totally worth the money.
Bree S.
So nice !!! Dense to keep just the right amount of makeup on the brush and perfectly applies. The price you really can not beat either.