BeautyFaceFace MakeupMorphe

MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation

by Morphe

VALUE YOUR HUE

Available in 60 shades
Finally. A foundation throwing major shade. 60 to be exact. Shades to fit you. And you. And you. Because the shade struggle is real. Meet a long-wearing, full-coverage foundation that performs like a boss and is not caught in the middle or playing sides. But instead, values your hue (and your wallet). The shade game is officially over. Your face has finally found its place in the world. Say hello to an all-in kind of foundation. All the soft matte coverage. All the time. For all our babes.

BENEFITS

24-hour-long wear
Sweatproof, transfer-resistant, water-resistant
Free of oils, fragrance, and parabens
Great for all skin types

SHADE NAMES
LEVEL 1: Light
F1.10 (NEUTRAL: fairest with neutral undertones)

F1.20 (NEUTRAL: fairest with slightly yellow undertones)

F1.30 (COOL: fairest with pink undertones)

F1.40 (WARM: fair with yellow undertones)

F1.50 (NEUTRAL: fair with neutral undertones)

F1.60 (NEUTRAL: fair with slightly pink undertones)

F1.70 (NEUTRAL: fair with slightly peach undertones)

F1.80 (WARM: light with yellow undertones)

F1.90 (OLIVE: light with neutral green undertones)

F1.100 (NEUTRAL: light with slightly pink undertones)

F1.110 (COOL: light with pink undertones)

F1.120 (NEUTRAL: light with neutral undertones)

LEVEL 2: Medium
F2.10 (COOL: light with slightly peach undertones)

F2.20 (NEUTRAL: light medium with neutral undertones)

F2.30 (WARM: light medium with golden undertones)

F2.40 (NEUTRAL: light medium with peach undertones)

F2.50 (OLIVE: light medium with yellow-green undertones)

F2.60 (NEUTRAL: medium with neutral undertones)

F2.70 (NEUTRAL: medium with slightly peach undertones)

F2.80 (WARM: medium with golden undertones)

F2.90 (WARM: medium with peach undertones)

F2.100 (WARM: medium with rich golden undertones)

F2.110 (NEUTRAL: medium with slightly golden undertones)

F2.120 (NEUTRAL: medium with slightly pink undertones)

LEVEL 3: Tan
F3.10 (WARM: medium with slightly peach undertones)

F3.20 (OLIVE: medium with golden-green undertones)

F3.30 (WARM: medium tan with rich golden undertones)

F3.40 (NEUTRAL: medium tan with peach undertones)

F3.50 (NEUTRAL: tan with neutral undertones)

F3.60 (WARM: tan with golden undertones)

F3.70 (NEUTRAL: tan with slightly golden undertones)

F3.80 (COOL: tan with slightly red undertones)

F3.90 (WARM: tan with peach undertones)

F3.100 (OLIVE: tan with rich golden-green undertones)

F3.110 (NEUTRAL: deep tan with slightly red undertones)

F3.120 (WARM: deep tan with rich red undertones)

LEVEL 4: Rich
F4.10 (WARM: deep tan with golden undertones)

F4.20 (WARM: deep tan with rich golden undertones)

F4.30 (WARM: deep tan with golden peach undertones)

F4.40 (NEUTRAL: rich with neutral undertones)

F4.50 (WARM: rich with golden red undertones)

F4.60 (COOL: rich with cool red undertones)

F4.70 (WARM: rich with slightly red undertones)

F4.80 (NEUTRAL: rich with golden undertones)

F4.90 (WARM: rich with deep peach undertones)

F4.100 (WARM: rich with warm red undertones)

F4.110 (OLIVE: rich with neutral green undertones)

F4.120 (COOL: rich with deep red undertones)

LEVEL 5: Deep
F5.10 (COOL: rich with cool peach undertones)

F5.20 (WARM: deep with neutral golden undertones)

F5.30 (WARM: deep with rich peach undertones)

F5.40 (WARM: deep with golden undertones)

F5.50 (WARM: deep with rich red undertones)

F5.60 (NEUTRAL: deep with neutral undertones)

F5.70 (WARM: deepest with peach red undertones)

F5.80 (NEUTRAL: deepest with slightly golden undertones)

F5.90 (OLIVE: deepest with rich green undertones)

F5.100 (NEUTRAL: deepest with slightly red undertones)

F5.110 (WARM: deepest with rich red undertones)

F5.120 (NEUTRAL: deepest with neutral undertones)

Net Wt. 30 mL / 1 fl. oz.

PRO TIPS

FINISH IT UP

Fluidity Foundation has a bomb soft matte finish that slays well on its own or with others. So, what’ll it be?

YOU DEW YOU

For a glowy, dewy finish:

Mix a pearl-size amount of Revitalizer Foundation Primer with a dime-size amount of Fluidity Foundation.
With a damp Complexion Blending Beauty Sponge, apply starting from the center of your face and working outwards.
Top off your look with Fluidity Concealer and a generous spray of Continuous Setting Mist.
Grab an E3 Precision Pointed Powder Brush and apply a light dusting of Filter Effect Finishing Powder just to the areas where you get super shiny.
Lookin’ good, babe.

GET WITH MATTE

For a seriously mattified finish:

Start by applying a pearl-size amount of Equalizer Foundation Primer all over your face.
Use the M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush to apply Fluidity Foundation and the M173 Mini Buffer Brush to apply Fluidity Concealer. Use press and roll motions to set the formulas to a true soft matte finish.
Use the M581 Pro Pointed Powder Brush to pick up Filter Effect Finishing Powder. Build up that gorg mattified look by applying it using the side of the brush with press and roll motions.
Repeat until you’re totes shine-free. Bam.

A FEW EXTRA TIPS

Everyone’s skin tone varies, so decide if you want to match your foundation to the color of your face, neck, or décolletage.
When you’re looking for that perfect match, let the shade dry down completely before you decide if it’s the one.
Remember that the depth of your skin tone can vary based on the season and your exposure to the sun, so the shade you wear in the summer might be totes different from your winter hue.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica Silylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, 1,2-Hexane Diol, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Does this foundation cause anyone else to break out after using MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation ?
Why does this product smell like house paint?
Start your review of MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation!
Danielle P.
Orlando, FL
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Danielle P.
Review for: F4.30 (WARM) Deep tan with golden peach undertones
I bought this foundation after seeing almost no reviews about it. It is amazing, I apply it with a budding brush over my primer and it keeps my combination oily skin matte pretty much all day! It’s extremely affordable at only $18 and I would absolutely buy it again
Jillian B.
Millsboro, DE
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Jillian B.
Review for: F1.80 (WARM) Light with yellow undertones
I have really dry skin so even the thought of using a matte foundation makes me cringe 😂 i decided to give the Morphe Fluidity a try since the price point was really good, and I was so surprised at how much I liked this! Its a super lightweight, buildable foundation with full coverage that lasts all day. It sets down so incredibly fast, my favorite part was being able to do the rest of my makeup without worrying about my foundation moving around or coming off. It has a slightly blurring effect for me and is offered in an incredible range of 60 shades! I used 1.80 but it was a bit dark as I'm very fair so I would probably go with 1.10 next time. Definitely recommend.
Taylor  T.
Coventry Twp, OH
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Taylor  T.
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Taylor  T.
Not the best. Kinda cakey. I have to mix it with another foundation. I don’t know if i would recommend it to anyone with dry skin. Oily only. Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Emily D.
Review for: F1.120 (NEUTRAL) Light with neutral undertones
I really wanted to like this foundation as I get super oily at times. However, this is super matte and felt so heavy on my skin when I was wearing it, almost like a mask. In the end to use it up I had to mix it with a more dewy foundation in order to make it work. Would not buy again.
Heather O.
Skiatook, OK
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Heather O.
Review for: F1.100 (NEUTRAL) Light with slightly pink undertones
After finally finding my correct shade lol .100 .I absolutely love this foundation and it is my new favorite. It is super matte and high coverage ,that lasts all day long. Doesn't cake up or crack.feels amazing and light weight for the high coverage aspect .
Kim A.
Alvin, TX
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Kim A.
Review for: F1.120 (NEUTRAL) Light with neutral undertones
This is the WORST foundation I have ever tried, and I love trying foundations so I’ve tried a lot!!! For starters it has a horribly strong chemical smell, it’s very liquidy, and doesn’t stay on face long!! There wasn’t a single thing I liked about this foundation!!! I do NOT recommend this, even at the low price!!!!
Aaliyah R.
Brooklyn , NY
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Aaliyah R.
Review for: F2.20 (NEUTRAL) Light medium with neutral undertones
This product is good if you are looking for a affordable one. The coverage is a buildable medium/full and I’m giving it 3 stars because it’s not for my skin type which is oily (acne prone skin) ; the consistency is very thick to me. So if u insist on using it still use a little bit cuz a little does go a long way. Also it oxidizes does when u choose a color wait for a few minutes to choose the correct one.Morphe Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation
Fatima H.
Pompano Beach, FL
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Fatima H.
I saw this on sale and got curious the foundation is full coverage slightly red but it works good they need to work with better shades and undertones but the foundation is good feels good on the skin and last really long definitely recommend I think it’s great
Toni C.
Brooklyn, NY
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Toni C.
MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Toni C.
Review for: F4.40 (NEUTRAL) Rich with neutral undertones
It’s such a great Full Coverage foundation the only reason i don’t give it a 5 is because it dries down too quick!! Other than that when I know I have a long day ahead of me this is the foundation I use!
Jenny L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: F1.120 (NEUTRAL) Light with neutral undertones
Very full coverage & lasts all day long . The only con this foundation has is the amount of product it offers, it’s so good I just need more of it ! :) it’s a very lightweight to a medium weight foundation, but I highly recommend.

198 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah C.
Beaver, WV
il y a un mois
Nafisa K. il y a un mois
Everyone has different skin texture so I think it’s depend how sensitive or oil or combination skin you have.
Tehjara M.
April  S.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a un an
Cheyanne G. il y a 10 mois
Its very full coverage a little goes a long way in my opinion with this and its very watery, its very matte as well when it dries when i wear it i dont set it with powder because i have dry skin
JaylynRenee W.
Marietta, GA
il y a un an
I Morphe Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation I’m a lover of most Morphe Products so I really want to try this Foundation. How is the coverage?