BY MORPHE #9 in Makeup Sponges

Open me. Dip me in water & squeeze. Towel Dry. Dip me in your favorite makeup and blend.

How to clean me:

Hand wash me in gentle soap with warm water. Rinse me and let me air dry.

• What are your favorite beauty sponges? Any thoughts on M...6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the pink Beauty Blender?4 Answers
  • I really wanna try this. It is worth it?4 Answers
Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge
  • "Great sponge that compares to the beauty blender, and is MUCH cheaper! I love the shape for getting super close to the lash line, and for blending all over the face. This has a great bounce to it and blends out foundation like a dream. Highly recommend picking one of these up!" in 219 reviews
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
I actually really liked this sponge. I’ve bounced around from brand to brand testing out different alternatives to the original Beauty Blender and this is my newest favorite. The real techniques was my go to for a long time, but I find that lately they stain and tear very easily which negates the appeal of their price point. So far the morphe sponge has stayed stain-free, even with heavy foundations, and hasnt torn or shown any wear and tear. It expands to a good size and is soft but not too soft. I also picked up their contouring sponge, which basically works the same, just a different shape and in fact makes it easier in some regards for application. Hope they come out with itty bitty versions for spot concealing.
Danielle C.
This is a great makeup sponge. I love the shape and the fine tip at the end to get into all those little creases in your face. I actually tried to go back to my other face sponge because my morphe sponge was getting a little dirty and I had to switch back to the morphe sponge because other sponges doesn't do as good of a job blending like the morphe sponge does. It can be a little stiff when first coming out of the package though, I just run it under some hot water to loosen the sponge up a little bit. Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
I’m honestly surprised that this sponge has gotten such good ratings. I’m a big fan of Morphe products, which is why I decided to purchase this beauty sponge. The size and shape of it is nice, but I would prefer the pointed end to be a little bit longer so it can better blend out my concealer under the eyes. The biggest con I have with this sponge is that it gives me absolutely no coverage when applying foundation. I normally use the Real Techniques beauty sponge, so I’m not comparing the coverage it gives me to a makeup brush. I was very disappointed with how much product this tool absorbed vs. how much it dispensed across my face.
Rechell D.
Milpitas , CA
I love how cheap this sponge is. I have been using the same sponge foe almost three months now. All I do to clean it is buy soaking it into water over night with a little bit of baby shampoo then after wards i would sqeeze and rinse and repeat until all of the soap is gone. I love how its bounces off my face and its takes the product that i don't need away. I really like that it's very easy to use and that it leaves an even layer of product on my skin. I would definitely recommend this beauty blender to others. And i will continue to purchase this beauty blender.
Ashley O.
Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge I have the flat edge beauty sponge and I love it! Most are super hard and need a lot of water to get them to work properly for a flawless foundation application. This one is super affordable at $7 at Ulta and works so well! I used to my fingers because I hated the look every other sponge and brush left on my face. I use this every single time I wear makeup now because it’s so good! I use Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea to dampen my sponge and feel the two products together work seamlessly. I highly recommend this sponge!
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I bought this sponge yesterday and I gave it a try today. At first when I was squeezing it I thought it felt really hard. But then I read the instructions and it said to wet before you use. I dipped it in water and out the excess water. I gave it another squeeze and it was way softer than before. I noticed that it does absorb some product and it's hard to get in small places like under your eyes. But I guess I can work with it for $7. I do recommend this sponge to anyone that's willing to try something new.
Jennifer A.
I LOVE the texture and feel of this sponge! But it KILLS me to see all my product get absorbed. It doesn't matter how much or how little water I leave in this it always absorbs so much. Not to mention it stained fairly easily. The color runs everytime I wash it it. Don't get me wrong I love this sponge and the price and I'd have a hoard of them if I could but I just hate having to wash it because the color runs so much. And because it feels grimy quicker because of how easily it absorbs product. I give this 4 stars because it does expand very nicely, it blends very well and has a nice shape and it's soft. The performance is beautiful it's just the upkeep that bugs me. I would say if you're looking to buy the sponge just do it! Buy it and try it out. It can't hurt to have more than one sponge and if you don't like it just keep it around as a back up sponge. Only you can decide for yourself if the upkeep is too much or a normal amount compared to other sponges after all we all have different standards and patience levels.😊
Mali D.
Evergreen, CO
This is my first Morphe beauty sponge, and I really love the quality. It expands really well and is super soft, but definitely not too soft to blend. I usually buy off brand sponges at Target or my local grocery store, but this blends much better and is much easier to clean. I’ve used it for about two weeks now, and so far it has stayed much cleaner than the other makeup sponges I have used. My only concern is that since it is so absorbent, it might get gross faster, but so far I haven’t had any problems. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jenny D.
watsonville
I don’t even know where to start. This beauty blender is so soft and have a nice group, and there are three or four beauty blenders that you could choose from and they are so cheap they are just seven dollars compared to others there are 20 and up it is a great deal and I would totally recommend it they are amazing.
Samantha Q.
Rego Park, NY
I had been using the cheap sponges I would buy at Walmart, the ones you use once or twice and then had to throw away. I never knew what a difference it could make to actually buy a product of quality. I would see the videos of using your finger or using a knockoff sponge versus a quality item. This was my first time using the "Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge" and I can't stop talking about it. Especially for the price I paid ($7 at Ulta), I would say it's amazing! I will never go back to the disposable blending sponges. I do have to mention that I wouldn't mind trying other brands and see which I prefer since it was my first time with this one. But it doesn't hurt to have several sponges and finding which works best for you.
What are your favorite beauty sponges? Any thoughts on Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge
Danielle E.
Australia
Needing a new makeup sponge because I have only ever had one and it's getting old and gross. I need a new one but don't know what brand I would like there are so many to choose from but I think I might purchase one from Morphe! What's everyone's opinions about this makeup sponge ? Thanks x - D
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
I really wanna try this. It is worth it?
Julia M.
Philippines
Is it as good as the original beuty blender?
Whitney T.
Elkmont , AL
How does this compare to the pink Beauty Blender?