Morphe Firm Shadow Makeup Brush G8

by Morphe

Morphe Brushes has become a powerhouse in makeup products be offering the quality you’d expect from famous brands but at an affordable price. Morphe Brushes only manufacturer makeup products that can exceed the quality of other brands and can offer it...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe Firm Shadow Makeup Brush G8!
Christine T.
Columbia, PA
I like this brush. It’s absolutely smooth and works well. Not expensive at all. Middle of the road cost.
Karen  H.
I don’t usually like this brands brushes because they fall apart and don’t last long but this has been great so far. I’ve had this brush for a few years now and it’s still holding up great. Decent price and works well. I use this for applying my blush. It’s the perfect size. It picks up a good amount of product and blends it nicely into the skin. Would recommend and repurchase.

Looking for your answer?