BeautyEyeEye PrimerMorphe

MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent

by Morphe

#20 in Eye Primer

TRANSLUCENT
Where a bold Morphe Babe goes, her killer eyeshadow follows. Our long-wearing, waterproof eyeshadow primer goes on silky smooth, dries down sheer, and won’t let you down for 12 hours. Creases take a hike, and your color stays so you can slay. Meet your partner in prime.

DIRECTIONS
A little goes a long way. Apply a thin layer to bare lids. Wait 60 seconds and then apply your eyeshadow. It’s worth the wait, we promise.

Net Weight: 9 mL / 0.3 fl. oz.

How is this primer?
I’ve heard a lot about the specific primer but, I’m not sure if it’s worth it.I have an upcoming event and wanted to now if it will last at least 5 hours?
When you use the morphine eye primer does crack or not set will?
Start your review of MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent!
How would you rate this product?
Norma R.
Tottenham
MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent uploaded by Norma R.
I Love this fabulous eyelid primer. I apply itvfo my lid and BOOM your eyeshadow does not move. It looks fabulous for hours and is even intact the next morming! Just saying!
Sophiya V.
MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent uploaded by Sophiya V.
MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent uploaded by Sophiya V.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s as same as a concealer, not a big difference. I found Milani eyeshadow primer better with Atleast some payoff. Light pastel colours doesn’t even show up on your lid specifically if you’re dark. Also, I would like to add you can notice how eyeshadow didn’t apply as smooth as other, it forms patches and looks disgusting. It’s like dry patches. 1. Morphe eyelid primer 2. Elf hydrating camp concealer 3. Milani eyeshadow primer. According to me I feel like milani keep my eyelid hydrated and my eyelid gets oily but it still keeps shadow on my eyelid whole day. Elf hydrating camp concealer and morphe eyelid primer perform almost same although morphe was a little better but that’s on concealer and primer, I recover more from a primer and won’t be purchasing this again.
Marina P.
Toronto, ON
MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent uploaded by Marina P.
I think this is a good choice for an eyelid primer if you don't have very oily eyelids. It reminds me of the UD Primer Potion, but not as good. For the price though, I think it's a nice option. It blends out translucent on the eye and helps mattes blend out while keeping shimmers in place. I have very oily eyelids so my eyeshadow would start creasing with this primer after about 3 or 4 hours.
Effie K.
Toronto
MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent uploaded by Effie K.
LOVE this eye primer! Gets the job done! I can really use any shadow on top and it looks amazing!
Kay P.
Toronto
This is a great eyeshadow primer. It makes my eyeshadow last so long and makes the colour pop
DarkSkin G.
Toronto, ON
I find the primer to be good. It isn’t that translucent on my dark skin, but overall allows you to apply your eyeshadow beautifully.
Sarah C.
Waterloo
I wasn't a fan of this. For some reason my eyelids got dried out and had a reaction to it. So this primer wasn't for me.
Claudia F.
Burlington, ON
MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent uploaded by Claudia F.
It’s a good eyelid primer. I found it made a very nice base for my eyeshadow and made the eyeshadow more prominent. I recommend.
Nicole V.
Toronto, ON
Love! This primer is excellent! It applies beautifully, helps eye makeup last all day/night and is a great base for eyeshadow. Affordable and one of the best primers I’ve tried!
Shivani S.
Brampton, ON
MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent uploaded by Shivani S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the primer! Great quality for the price. Eyeshadows last all day. That’s what they last using high end primers anyways. Its my go to primer from now on. Not going back. Highly recommend this super affordable primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer P.
Shelby, OH
il y a un an
jazmin L. il y a un an
Yes, its supposed to be translucent. However, it has a light tint to it. I have fair skin and I can't even tell I have it on.
Jacqueline G.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Nancy V. il y a un an
I actually have this primer, it’s one of my favorites. It helps keeps the eyeshadow in place. Made a couple of mistakes at first, but overtime I’ve grown to love it.