BY MORPHE #10 in Eye Primer

TRANSLUCENT
Where a bold Morphe Babe goes, her killer eyeshadow follows. Our long-wearing, waterproof eyeshadow primer goes on silky smooth, dries down sheer, and won’t let you down for 12 hours. Creases take a hike, and your color stays so you can slay. Meet your partner in prime.

DIRECTIONS
A little goes a long way. Apply a thin layer to bare lids. Wait 60 seconds and then apply your eyeshadow. It’s worth the wait, we promise.

Net Weight: 9 mL / 0.3 fl. oz.

Vanessa Z.
I bought this product along with the James Charles palette So I was able to test it out a couple of times. The product is a little tacky which is a good thing when you want your shadows to have longevity. The colors do appear vibrant. However I did find that if you don’t set the primer it will crease a little. Over all great product.
Natasha |.
Tampa
It gets the job done, powder applies very well. I like a lid primer with coverage so I'm not a fan of a translucent eye primer. But if layered i can get the the bit of coverage I want. MORPHE Eyelid Primer Translucent
Erin L.
Columbus, MS
When Morphe says ‘translucent,’ they mean translucent. This is a great primer, but it does not cover up eyelid veins, discoloration, or other imperfections at all. It goes on smooth, but it is a little drying! If you use it, be sure to moisturize your eye area well the night before.
Chloe S.
Russia, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I usually only use concealers as my eyelid primers— until I’ve tried this one. It is amazing with helping my eyeshadows last all day, look more vibrant, and blend easier. I highly recommend it. It will last you a very long time as well.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
Keeps my eyelids creaseless and makes any eyeshadow I apply to poppppin! Doesn’t have a harsh smell and isn’t too tacky. I use this product only when I’m applying eyeshadow which isn’t everyday but when I do use it, it does the job. Before I would just use concealer. Packaging is cute and you get quiet a bit or product for the affordable price.
Terry M.
Lawrenceville
Amazing for any beginner!!! Easy to apply with a flat brush & once it dries down, it helps you get the best payoff from your pigments or eyeshadows. This is my go to lid primer at the moment 🥰.
Carolena D.
Denver
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff sticks great and allows for smooth blending transitions as well as making a color pop. I’m not a big Morphe fan, honestly. I’m going to compare this to the quality of Urban Decay’s anti-aging primer and say that the Urban Decay dries much faster when you’re in a hurry to apply makeup.
Halaina H.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
It's pretty greasy and I feel like if you don't set it with powder right away it starts to crease like no one's business. I'll have to play with it a little more to see if I can figure it out. I usually just use concealer but I got this as a gift so I thought I'd try it out. So far not impressed
Ruby W.
Springfield
Goes on very smooth, not greasy like some primers. It really does a great job of helping to ensure that eyeshadow lasts all day long as well as eyeshadow not showing unsightly creases later in the day. I highly recommend this item & due to it I have became a fan of this brand in general.
Linsey H.
USA
Not much to be said for an eyelid primer but it does the job! My shadow stays on for at least 8 hours. I use this to create a cut-crease as well and it works just fine. MORPHE is proving to be one of my favorite brands in the makeup world. The payoff of their products is well worth the cost
Meredith K.
Hackensack
How is this for oily lids??
Krysti K.
Sanford, FL
I am in need of a good eyelid primer and I like morphe’s eyeshadow so I was wondering how well this works to make sure I am getting the most out of my eyeshadows?
Isaiah A.
Does this product get Sticky , or have a Takcy Feeling After applying to the eye
🔐Alle💘🤞😘 B.
lansing
Dose this really make ur eye shadow last?
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
Does this prevent creasing?