BY MORPHE

Monse L.
My favorite brush to powder and set underneath my eyes! It is the perfect size in my opinion for just that. It isn’t too stiff or too soft, and it doesn’t shed. Very satisfied with this brush.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I use this brush to pack my powder under my eyes and my counter area as well. It's so easy to clean. I use it all the time.
Carolina M.
Washington
I use it to apply the translucent powder. It works good because I can push the product on and not necessarily power it on.
Lyndsey P.
Abbotsford, BC
If you only buy one brush from Morphe, buy this one! I use it for everything, I have one for powdering my under eye, one for highlighting, one for contour. This brush is so versatile, you could pretty much do your entire face with just this brush.