BY MORPHE

Blur your imperfections with our Pointed Foundation/Concealer Blender. This double-ended brush is ideal for applying foundation, hiding blemishes, and concealing dark circles. Professional quality for an ultra-blended, flawless finish.

Synthetic Bristles
Dimensions:
Bristles: 1 1/4" & 1/2"
Full Length: 7"

Rosie B.
There Morphe pointed concealer blender is perfect for the under eyes. The bristles are soft and great for my sensitive skin. The printed tip helps get to the tight spaces in the waterline and in the corners.
rebekkka g.
I've had this brush over a year ago and I love it. The bristles are super soft. It's also super easy to clean. It blends out your makeup amazing if you use powder or liquid. Would say I would recommend this brush to everyone it belongs in your kit!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love to use this brush when I apply my foundation it is so durable and easy to spot my foundation onto it is affordable and I would defiantly buy it again and it is a Long lasting brush and it is easy to clean
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
This brush is such a great quality I love it so much and use it every single day to do my concealer I would deathly recommend it to anyone he's in a hurry because it is so good at blending and definitely house and get ready in a hurry
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I love morphes brushes, especially for the price. They're super soft, makeup application is smooth the only downside I've found is durability, they do seem to get loose and fall apart rather quick even with drying them upside down
Sarah B.
I absolutely adore this brush for concealer application. I bought it from the Morphe website after Manny MUA recommended it. I find some Morphe brushes to be itchy, harsh, or poorly made but this brush was soft and did its job perfectly! Love this new gunmetal collection.
G B.
Brushes are such an important investment. The right brush for the right job can make or break your look. I feel like these are a great quality for the price.
Cassidy S.
Shelby, NC
I love morphe brushes, every single one never disappoints. They're such a great brand and hit my price point! I just wish shopping wasn't so expensive
Wendy J.
Phoenix
This brush is awesome! Really good for getting into all the right places on my face. I like to use it with my loose mineral powder.
Kaci D.
Perfect brush! The best of both worlds. It's so easy to use and of good value. I couldn't do my makeup without this in my life
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
WHAT IS THIS MAKEUP BRUSH? DIFFUSION OF THE MAKEUP SHADOWS? ARE NATURAL OR SYNTHETIC CELLS?
Rebekah B.
Is this brush worth the money as I am looking for one like this?
Katie H.
Don asked
Is it worth it???
sarah t.
How would I get my hands on these
Yasmine K.
Belgium
Do you guys know if Influenster sends voxbox in belgium ?