BY MORPHE BRUSHES

Blur your imperfections with our Pointed Foundation/Concealer Blender. This double-ended brush is ideal for applying foundation, hiding blemishes, and concealing dark circles. Professional quality for an ultra-blended, flawless finish.

Synthetic Bristles
Dimensions:
Bristles: 1 1/4" & 1/2"
Full Length: 7"

rebekkka g.
rebekkka g.
I've had this brush over a year ago and I love it. The bristles are super soft. It's also super easy to clean. It blends out your makeup amazing if you use powder or liquid. Would say I would recommend this brush to everyone it belongs in your kit!
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I love morphes brushes, especially for the price. They're super soft, makeup application is smooth the only downside I've found is durability, they do seem to get loose and fall apart rather quick even with drying them upside down
Jenna d.
Jenna d.
Pease
I love to use this brush when I apply my foundation it is so durable and easy to spot my foundation onto it is affordable and I would defiantly buy it again and it is a Long lasting brush and it is easy to clean
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Professional double ended brush. Brissels stay in place. Easy to clean. Daily use brush and great for professionals or travel.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
Great for concealer obviously and it is great quality i love morphes brushes the most and how affordable they are
Karen Y.
Karen Y.
This is my favorite brush! Blends my foundation perfectly! Change hdgn high hfgjjb judgjnjhncgmn
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I absolutely adore this brush for concealer application. I bought it from the Morphe website after Manny MUA recommended it. I find some Morphe brushes to be itchy, harsh, or poorly made but this brush was soft and did its job perfectly! Love this new gunmetal collection.
fadila A.
fadila A.
Grenoble
Super fluffy and soft , I use this Morphe brush to blend my concealer . The finish is really great
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Is this brush worth the money as I am looking for one like this?
Mjay J.
Mjay J.
What part of the face does it work on?
Yasmine K.
Yasmine K.
Belgium
Do you guys know if Influenster sends voxbox in belgium ?