Morphe E2 Elite II Round Powder Brush

by Morphe

Luxurious, fluffy brush that sweeps on powder with a soft, airy finish. The rounded head places product just where you want it.

Do i need these brushes for my collection?
I recently received my first set of Morphe brushes!! What are you favourite Morphe brushes ?? [product:morphe-exclusive-elite-10-piece-brush-collection]
Start your review of Morphe E2 Elite II Round Powder Brush!
Aysha R.
Morphe E2 Elite II Round Powder Brush uploaded by Aysha R.
Morphe E2 Elite II Round Powder Brush uploaded by Aysha R.
Great brush, feels very expensive and well made. Very, very soft and not too dense. Love it.
Mary N.
Nothing negative to say about a Morphe brush. I’ve had these brushes forever now, including the one I’m reviewing right now. No problems with bristles falling out. No problems with brush head detachment from handle. Application is precise and easy. Blends well. I have nothing negative to say.
Liz N.
Arlington, TX
Morphe E2 Elite II Round Powder Brush uploaded by Liz N.
I love this line from Morphe. I purchased each brush individually and I love all of them. They’re not super expensive but the quality is so good. I’ve owned these brushes for almost 3yrs and they’re still as good as when I first used them. I’ve washed them many times and they dont shed or deform. The design is sleek and sturdy. Highly recommend the Elite II line.
Noemi W.
Suisun City, CA
This is a super soft and fluffy brush. Great for powders, I use it to set my foundation with either a loose powder or a pressed one and works great. I love Morphe's Elite line of brushes, they're all super soft, bristles feel like their a good quality. I know Morphe brushes are a hit or miss but this line is a good one from them for sure.
Yvonne  S.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Love love morphe brushes there super affordable and work like a dream and with proper care will last you forever
Megan K.
Temple, TX
i have all the morphe brushes and i love them for the price they last a long time and are very soft and fluffy only gripe i have is that after i wash them they sometimes tend to lose their shape slightly and sometimes some bristles fall out but for the price they are very good
gabby M.
Dallas Texas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I recommend this brush this brush is really great for a pine wash I have to say I had this brush for like 10 years and it still works amazing Morphy make up brushes are the best to use
Carlina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love using this brush for my final sweet but bronzer before I set my face. It just really spreads out the products evenly and gives me a great finish to work even before deciding spray.
Karli B.
Tipton, IN
This is one of my favorite morphe brushes. I use this brush to set my face with powder, it gets the job done so quickly and the bristles are so soft! Morphe has amazing prices and for great quality as well.
Jodi H.
Harrisburg, SD
Great brush collection! The quality of these brushes is pretty great! Soft and makes your eyeshadow application easy to blend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica W.
Thorold
il y a 4 ans
Jennifer E. il y a 4 ans
I like using M439 to buff my foundation, E41 to apply or dust powder, R2 to bronze, M510 to highlight the high points of my face, and M433 to blend my eye shadows! : )