BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsMorphe
E13 Elite II Oval Shadow Fluff Brush

Morphe E13 Elite II Oval Shadow Fluff Brush

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe E13 Elite II Oval Shadow Fluff Brush!
Yuliya  D.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how this brush blends, and the bristles are super soft! Defiantly worth the money, very easy to use
Asma Z.
Hamtramck, MI
Better for blending than packing, if it were smaller and more dense it would be a perfect brush to sweep pigment across the whole lid.  I love the Elite series brushes! Looking to add more blending brushes to my kit!
Hannah T.
Trinity, NC
I love all of my morphe brushes, I literally only use my morphe brushes. But this one is so great for eyeshadow and makes doing your shadow so easy and bendable. It works just as good as any other eyeshadow brush I have used before so I would definitely recommend!
Kristen W.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these brushes! This one is cheap and still soft and high quality. It does the job and is more than half the price of many other brushes. It’s a great eyeshadow brush.
Daisy N.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite brushes! This brush is a must have! Blends shadow so nice and easy. It is an affordable brush, I would prefer this brush than a $40 one. Highly recommend.
Ashley P.
This is my go to blender brush for my shadows. Absolutely love this brush. It blends so well without taking off any pigment. The quality is so good especially for the price you pay. I will be purchasing this brush over and over again. Highly satisfied.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
This is a great brush for packing shadow all over your lids! It’s thick, soft and dense, but works for packing shadow on my mobile lid, even though my eyes are quite small. I also love that the tip can be used to blend. I’ve tried several of the Morphe Elite brushes and they are all wonderful.
Horeb D.
Me encanta esa brocha para difuminar Es muy amplia suavecita y de lo mejor Muy buena para dejar un buen difuminado ..la amoo!!!
CeeCee M.
Ilford , Essex
I love this brush , it’s so soft and it blends the crease quite easily. It’s very affordable and it does the job efficiently
Ziv H.
Wowwwwwww this one is so so so good!!! I love it so much the price is very good. Definetly been loving this product lately......a lot !!!!

Looking for your answer?