BY MORPHE

April 👻.
Because it’s from the elite collection, this is the softest brush I’ve ever felt. It is not pricey and it doesn’t hurt my skin or eye at all. I’m a strong supporter of Morphe and I always will be!
glam g.
Beverly Hills
This is one of MANY morphe brushes I have. These are amazing quality for the price. I’ve had brushes double or triple the price that already fell apart, but the morphe brushes are still going! If you’re looking for affordable and excellent quality makeup brushes, morphe is it.
Mckenzie H.
Jasper
I use this to pack on a nice cut crease or to even clean up my brows. It was very affordable and I definitely love the quality and how well it blends with my favorite concealer. I’d buy this very same brush just to have a back up
Jenna P.
love this!! my concealer is always evenly distributed with this brush and i have no complaints. morphe is very affordable and i simply love the brand.
Brisa G.
buena park
It works great when using to fix the brows and also it goes on good with foundation and it is easy to use it does not itch
Diana K.
Northridge, CA
This is one of my favorite brushes! I even use it to apply shadow below the arch of my brow to define my brows more!