BY MORPHE

Lydia P.
This is the softest, fluffiest brush! I love setting my makeup with this brush! It cleans so easy and I think it is absolutely beautiful. This is probably my favorite brush.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
The BEST powder foundation brush I've ever used! It's nice and soft with dense bristles so it applies my powder with great coverage. It's very big so it's easy to cover my face in just a few strokes. It's also great to use to apply self-tanner to your neck and chest area.
Kayla N.
Falmouth
This brush is my go to brush for setting powder. I love this because it isn’t too dense and stiff. It is so fluffy and soft on the face but it isn’t so soft that noting sticks to it. This is the best powder brush I’ve ever used.
Jordyn B.
Valley Mills
This is the largest, fluffiest, softest, most amazing powder brush I’ve ever used. It applies powders seamlessly and without dispersing too muc product.
Daisy S.
Fresno , CA
Good brush for powder. Used this for my powder foundation. It’s big so it covers a lot of face. It is soft only thing the handle became loose.
Shelby L.
Everyday powder brush ! So fluffy and soft works amazing with my face powder never had any fall out with this brush.
Savannah B.
Plymouth
Could not live without this brush. Amazing for buffing in pressed powder or blending out cheek products when you’ve applied them too heavily. Also great for bronzing the body or self tanning the hands and feet.
Kate L.
liverpool
Amazing so soft and very easy to clean it doesn’t lose shape.

Clients always comment how soft it is.

Easy to use for blusher powder or to swipe excess powder away after baking