Morphe Daring Metallic Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Lauren N.

BY MORPHE

Full-coverage Metallic Liquid Lip is infused with avocado and sunflower oil so it goes on creamy, delivering bold color with a stop-them-in-their-tracks finish (and a yummy vanilla scent).

Apply one coat and allow to dry. Add another layer for a megawatt-metallic look. Finish by over-lining for a fuller pout.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Morphe Daring Metallic Liquid Lipstick
  • "I love this, it's not too drying, it's a beautiful colour, morphe do amazing liquid lips." in 4 reviews
Stephanie M.
Perris , CA
Review for: Goldie more...
Pretty color but I’m more of a matte color person, but this is cute !! Try it out if you like metallic
Courtney H.
Biloxi, MS
I am not a fan of the way the metallic looks in this but that may just be a personal preference. The pigment is very strong in this though
Vanessa S.
Review for: Spotlight more...
Decent lippie but it dried out my lips loved the color but didn’t like the way it felt on my lips maybe I was supposed to apply chapstick before not sure but I wouldn’t buy again
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
Review for: Sleek more...
I give this 3 stars because there was nothing wrong with it other than the fact that I will only wear it for certain occasions. I received it as a gift but I will not be buying this again. The metallic copper color is a little much for me but I will wear it for certain occasions.
Sierra B.
Hudson, FL
Not the biggest fan, the lipstick comes off very easily even without eating anything which sucks when you don't wanna keep applying it.
Christina W.
Mesquite
Review for: Goldie more...
This color is not really my color but I have tried other colors of this brand and they are awesome. This is a great brand and it’s not to expensive
Lupita V.
Montgomery, IL
Simple mente me super encanta. Y es in labial y sus alta game de colores que tiene, gracias por crear una ganas de colores super bellos
nailea C.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Goldie more...
Great color but can use some minor fixes I did have to reapply a couple times but that just my experience with liquid lips first time used this brand but would buy again highly recommended
katie s.
Elsberry, MO
Review for: Spotlight, Lustre, Sleek more...
I live for morphe you guys anything and everything is so great. The lip is super smooth and glossy and is just perfect shades to my fair skin
EVELYN B.
Beautiful color, from looking at the varieties of these they are mostly neutral which is good with a metallic lippy as you don't always want it to be too crazy color and finish wise at the same time.