BY MORPHE

What it is: Morphe introduces cream eyeshadows! What it does: Lightweight cream eyeshadows with a radiant, lustrous finish that maintains a just-applied fresh look without smudging or creasing. What else you need to know: Applies easily with your favorite Morphe synthetic brush for an even finish! see more...

Rosa R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like how it look especially on my face and I’ve usted there products a lot and it’s easy to apply and I’ve had really dry skin as well and it’s long lasting and doesn’t need improvement at all it’s been helpful and I will definitely use it again in the future
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Ok I think I just suck at putting on make up, but I ended up giving it to my friend instead. I have brown eyes and I guess am pretty tan, so I guess I really should have known better. Any suggestions on an alternative?
Amanda S.
Sunrise, FL
Trying this eyeshadow was like a breath of fresh air. Knowing it’s not killing my wallet and providing the kind of pigment as though it were, is absolutely amazing. LOVE this product.
Alexis F.
Redmond
Great product! I love love love this stuff morphe has never let me down I will definitely buy this product again
sc:toriwashington W.
Philadelphia
I like this but it doesn't work like I would hope it would work but it's nice to. Have something
Khilah W.
Providence , RI
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful texture beautiful color, every girl deserves this in their stockings for Christmas
Celia f.
J'ai vraiment hâte d'utiliser se produit il a l'air d'être magnifique j'espère qu'il à une tenue assez parfaite c'est vraiment une tuerie