MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist

Ingredients Defend your artistry! Say hello to your new favorite and good-bye to melting, caking or fading. Morphe's setting mist delivers makeup setting perfection with a continuous, micro-fine mist. Sets your makeup - liquid or powder - and gives you...

How does this compare to the Charlotte Tilbury setting spray?
Is this better than urban decay all nighter? Which setting mists do you prefer?
What’s better - the morphe setting spray or Charlotte tilbury?
Start your review of MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist!
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Jenna B.
This setting spray is great. I love the fact that it is a continuous spray so it never comes out in big splashes. It sets my makeup completely and i love applying it to blend in my foundation/concealer it makes the finish look amazing. Morphe continuous setting mist
Crystal  R.
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Crystal  R.
I love this I’m so glad I got this it’s really good and just love it so much.
I love this I’m so glad I got this it’s really good and just love it so much.
Diana  K.
Long Beach, CA
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Diana  K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this setting spray. It literally is a mist. I use to use the Mac fix spray but this is my go to setting spray now. It’s very light and doesn’t leave you face soaking wet or oily. It’s an affordable price and worth it. Go try it NOW! Morphe continuous setting mist
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Khloe K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with this! It sets your makeup so well and is inexpensive. No droplets, just perfectly set makeup! My only gripe is that a bottle doesn’t last super long. I would definitely recommend this setting spray nonetheless, as the results are amazing.
Anna S.
Copenhagen, NY
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Anna S.
This setting is my absolute favorite. It helps my makeup last an 8 hour school day. Overall the mist smells good and the packaging is great.
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
MORPHE SETTING MIST, I received this product as an exchange for a previous purchase on a recommendation from an ULTA employee. I DO agree with her, that this is a really Clean, Fine, Clear "Mist", instead of Spray, that went on my face Gently, without any harsh reactions & NO Coughing from a Strong Odor. I paid roughly $15 for this setting spray. I still am not quite sure if this is a Necessity in "Makeup" routines or if people just Like to use it. I'm not even sure what exactly it's for - is it just to keep your makeup in place? I don't know that it did that for me, because I tend to run hot, sweat & then my makeup smears anyways. So......I'm giving this 3 stars for the actual product. I'm sure it works for those that need it. I'm just not sure, that these products work well for me. 🤔
Kristin B.
Saint Leonard, MD
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Kristin B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of the many, many setting sprays I have purchased, the MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist is my absolute favorite! The spray nozzle releases the product out nice & lightly instead of others that feel like you're getting splashed in your face. The scent is so nice and it really does keep your makeup from caking or fading all day! I definitely recommend & will be repurchasing again and again.
Shauna C.
Columbia, SC
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Shauna C.
I love this setting spray. It's so affordable and the spray on is it such a fine mist it's wonderful. It feels nice on the skin and gives me a nice natural finish to my makeup. If you are searching for something affordable this is it! It also comes in dewy and matte formulas as well. Definitely a must have in my collection. I don't use it everyday but I reach for it often!! MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist
Heather  S.
Monument, CO
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Heather  S.
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Heather  S.
So far I am really loving this Morphe continuous setting mist. It is a "micro-fine mist" that sets both liquid and/or powder makeup and is said to have a radiant finish. It sprays evenly on my face and isn't too much when you spray it like others I've tried in the past, which is nice. I think the price for it is very fair because of the way it evenly sprays. It doesn't make it spray so much that it leaves chunks of spray on the face either. And makes my makeup last. You hold the bottle about 8 inches from your face (keep your eyes closed of course). A friend recommended it to me and I definitely recommend as well.
Kamora F.
Prince George
MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Kamora F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loveeeee this product. I use this faithfully on myself and clients. It’s o soft and light and smells amazing ❤️

1,216 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
skylar R.
Whitby, ON
il y a 9 mois
Morphe continuous setting mist do you guys like it or is there another go to setting spray?
Christina K. il y a 8 mois
I love this, first setting spray not to irritate my skin and soft mist