Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Alyssa O.Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Alyssa O.Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Alyssa O.

BY MORPHE #6 in Colored Pencils

Alyssa O.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: Bff, Color Pencil - Foolish, Vibes more...
I love these colored pencil brushes. They are pigmented and have sooo many uses. They can be used as eyeliner, on the water line, as a lip liner, as an eyebrow pencil, or even for eyeshadow on the eye. For three dollars, a I honestly don’t have anything bad to say about these.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Scarlet, Color Pencil - Foolish more...
These are the best lip pencils I've ever used! They have so much product and the length means that theyll last you a long time. I nearly freaked when I saw that these are only 3 bucks in the store. They're super creamy and pigmented, and the tips dont break when sharpened or used with a heavy hand either. I'm going to morphe from now on to get either lip shades or eyeliner cause the price cant be beat
Anaihya C.
Review for: Zippy, Color Pencil - High Maintenance, BAMBOO, Frenchie, Honeymoon, Color Pencil - Sweet Tea more...
Most of these colors worked pretty well, high maintenance was the only one that I had problems with. So all of them glide on smoothly & fully, but high maintenance was kind of patchy and rough, also I thought it was more of a red color, but it's actually more orange (that's more my fault), other than that, these pencils are pretty great
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
Review for: BAE more...
I'm in love this lip pencil! It's extremely creamy and just slides onto your lips. Usually lip pencils are stiff & tough on the lips, but this product is the complete opposite! The fact that they are only sold for $3 makes this even better. It is just so affordable. The product is also pretty long lasting as well! I highly recommend them!
Jacob C.
Cypress
I have used these pencils only a couple times, but so far I love them! They glide on perfectly, and I you leave them alone for long enough, they dry down and done budge at all!
Paula P.
Bridge City
Review for: All Night more...
I consider this product to be an awesome find. I was ordering some Morphe brushes online and I put this in my cart last minute because of the super affordable price ($3.00). It is a beautiful smoky plum shade that does not smudge or smear on my. I’m very impressed! Morphe Color Pencil
Ana A.
Montclair
Review for: Date Night more...
I’m an absolute Morphe fan!! I’m in love with every single shade so far that I have bought but this one in general is one of my favorite ones I usually apply it all over my lips and love how it looks it doesn’t feel stiff like some other lip pencils that i have bought... Thank god for Morphe 😅😍
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Toastie, Toots, Faith, Color Pencil - Mina, Coffee & Kissy, Color Pencil - Fantasy, Frenchie, Dusty, Honeymoon, Jemma, Everlasting, Love Bite, Makeup Talk, Midnight, Mimi, Sparkler, Studded more...
This is my favorite lip pencil I normally do not like any type of wooden pencil lips eyes whatever it may be however this sharpens well the product you get so much of it you can you know smudge it out drawl your lips on precisely and the cost is only five dollars you cannot beat that
Cindy O.
Menifee, CA
The only lipliner I use! I have purchased at least 5 of them. They are so creamy and glide on so smooth. They are perfect for wasting alone or under a liquid lip.
Kennedy S.
Danville, KY
I own this pencil in the white shade (coconut) and I have to say it is okay for the price. It is only $3 so how much can you really expect? I bought this because I was already making an order from Morphe and I wanted to try out a white eyeliner to see how it looked on me. I am happy with the results I got from the look, but if you are someone who plans to wear it every day I don't recommend it. It looks a little clumpy on the waterline, but it does last a very long time for its price. I do not regret buying this product and I will most likely purchase more colors from this line if I want to go for a bolder color. I also love how these are safe to be used on both the eyes and the lips.