Morphe Color Pencil

by Morphe

#5 in Art Pencils

HooW are these compare to regular colored pencils?
Is it similar to a colorless blender?
doors anyone know which liner matches morphe’s single AF lipstick?
Start your review of Morphe Color Pencil!
Maleeha R.
Placentia, CA
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Maleeha R.
it is nice lip liner with good pigmentation. Its soft and glides easily on lips. the reason to give it four stars is that it does not last long on lips. its pigmented and colors are beautiful but not long lasting.
Lilli R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Lilli R.
I really enjoy morphes lip liner formula even with it being a wood pencil it’s not at all scratchy or rough! It’s really smooth and just glides on. I definitely will be adding more to my collection and it’s such a fair price!
Mariela A.
Morton Grove, IL
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Mariela A.
The tip of the eye pencil of this line is super soft, you do not need to squeeze so much to see the color and if it lasts or comes off when you put it on the color I used is sweet tea
Viatriz J.
fontana
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Viatriz J.
My thoughts on this product were some what iffy only because these can be used as a lip liner and an eyeliner. Well they were right they are so easy to apply and very affordable only 4$ for each. I would really recommend! [product:morphe-color-pencil]
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Rachel B.
The color of this product is pretty but it causes a rash to the linning of my lips. I am able to use alot of different products so I would not say I have sensitive skin enough for a lip liner to cause what it did I had a red lining on my lips for a few days with a warm feel. I wish I didn't because the color is beautiful. The color is crush and I had it paired with the liquid lip school girl.
Adreane V.
texas
Decorator Expert Level 1
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Adreane V.
I got this in the Eveetxo morphe collab that she did but honestly sorry this ain’t for me!!! I hate it it’s to dark I personally don’t like it!!
kristi M.
Kennesaw, GA
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by kristi M.
I love these lipliners. They have the best nudes and who can beat the price for the lipliners. I was shocked when they came to 3 dollars and change with an influencer discount. Go now get them! Sweat tea and honeymoon I seem to grab the most and bite me! Love them. Morphe
Jessica O.
Toms River, NJ
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Jessica O.
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Jessica O.
This is a great lip liner for the price the only reason it didn’t get a 5 for me is bc it wasn’t as long lasting as my other liners. It’s very affordable and the pencil itself is a lot bigger than others so I’m sure there is more product in them. The formula was great super smooth and very lightweight. They are super easy to apply and I haven’t had any issues with sharpening mine. The shade itself is a lot lighter in person than on the website. Overall it’s a pretty good liner that’s affordable with tons of shades.
Courtney G.
Panorama City, CA
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Courtney G.
OMG! My fave lip pencil ever!! This color matches my lips perfectly- I’m fair with cool/neutral undertones. Love it so much I bought 8 of just this color! Totally beat out nyx lip liners. Morphe Color Pencil color FRENCHIE
Stephanie P.
Rogers, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Stephanie P.
Morphe Color Pencil uploaded by Stephanie P.
These pencils blew me away. I dont use lip liners much but Now I’m obsessed!! They are so creamy and pigmented . They glide so easily. With no tugging at all. And the price of these , you can’t beat !! They are my favorite !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna P.
1,112 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Morphe Color Pencil How is this pencil anyone tried it before???
Ana A. il y a 2 ans
I love them very affordable and long lasting I use them all over my lips sometimes I’ll add lipgloss and they last very long, they have a variety of colors and the price is to die for I highly recommend you try them out
Miranda H.
Indiana, PA
il y a 3 ans
MARIE R. il y a un an
I have only been able to find them in the Morphe store or on their website.