Hair CareHair ProductsMorphe
Brushes Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder

Morphe Brushes Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder

by Morphe

I’m on the search for a new setting powder. Would you recommend this one??
Is this a good setting powder ?
The coverage of this product is good??
Start your review of Morphe Brushes Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Anahi H.
Reedley, CA
Morphe Brushes Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder uploaded by Anahi H.
Amazing product, so light on the skin, leaves such a smooth finish and has no flashback, also very inexpensive product.
Stacy S.
Papillion, NE
Morphe Brushes Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder uploaded by Stacy S.
Amazing setting powder I personally feel it’s a dupe to a name brand setting powder (LM). It doesn’t overly dry the skin and has a smooth finish. Little to no scent and definitely last all day long. It is pretty waterproof.
Ana F.
SanAntonioTX
Morphe Brushes Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for dry skin! Doesnt crease or flashbacks. Be careful with the mess it’ll make in your vanity. That’s the only thing I hate the most.
Ambre K.
Flint, MI
Morphe Brushes Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder uploaded by Ambre K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting powder is definitely as described ,ultra fine ! I do love it ,however I can see it on my face a bit .. which it's much better then my old setting powder so I'm not gunna fret about it especially for the affordable price! It doesnt have and odor which is always a plus and it does "Poof" nicely if ya know what I mean ! It did set my makeup as what it's supposed to do and I will continue to purchase ! The packaging was simple, easy to remove the sticker and get to using !
Fatima H.
Antioch, CA
This setting powder is okay not the best but it works I have the translucent color and I use it to bake. The package is not all that fancy but then again the price you are paying is not high like other products but it's good for every day use especially for the price
isha H.
Arlington, TX
I bought this one but I didn't really like it all. It oxidize so bad thatit looks orange. I love morphe other products but not this one.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Best setting powder I love it it makes my makeup look so flawless and It’s an amazing price!!!
Rukhsar F.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I have nooo compañía for this powder it is my favorite because it when you bake your face the texture is very fine and smooth that your skin and makeup melt like butter also second thing is there is no flashbacks I got the banana one and I’m love it
Kim A.
First morphe product I've tried and I'm in love!!! This powder stays matte and doesn't cake up for me.
Gracie G.
lake elsinore
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is honestly pretty good, but if I had to choose I would probably go with my air spun or maybelline loose setting powder. They are cheaper.. and I fee they work best on my skin, as well as they look very nice for the price. This morphe powder is good to set your makeup, but I preferably love to bake my face and this powder just doesn’t do the job as well as others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...