BY MORPHE

M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush - Coming Soon 10-27!Highlight your strengths with this precision Morphe M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush. The tapered, sable bristles have just the right amount of fluff to help make highlighting a breeze. Not to mention, help diffused color and deliver flawless, on-point blending.Benefits:Natural, sable bristles for precise applicationPerfect for highlightingTapered, fluffy brush head - M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush see more...

• Hey guys! Any suggestions on affordable make-up brushes? ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the cost? Better than most brushes?3 Answers
  • How are morphe brushes? I know the prices are great but I...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Connor D.
Harleysville
This highlighter brush is amazing I love it so much it gives my skin such a great glow and is so much better than a fan brush it's amazing at getting the highlighter off of the pan and is amazing for blending I love this so much I will always stick by this and it feels amazing in the hand and the hair does not shed it's a great price for what you're getting and it makes all highlighters look 500 times more it's great I love it it's a beautiful brush and I love morphe so much I suggest this for everyone it's so beautiful
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
I did my beautiful mom’s makeup!
I have been asking her for a long time to let me glam her up! We had so much fun together laughing and playing with makeup! Plus she really enjoyed all the pampering that comes with getting your makeup done.

I used my brand new morphe pallet and brushes to create this look with little false lashes!
Carolyn K.
Really nice brush. Very soft. Does a great job blending. I have not washed it yet so I can't say how it holds up to being washed. I have heard that the quality of the single brushes is much better than the sets. So I have no interest in buying any sets from morphe but I absolutely love the single brushes that I bought
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Morphe Brushes Morphe Flawless Collection - Pro Pointed Blender - M501 this brush is amazing. It blends my eye shadow so well. My to go brush specially when I’m on the run and need to get my eyeshadow done quickly.
Hannah M.
Lancaster, KY
I mostly use this to apply my highlight. It’s too Big for me to use as an actual eyeshadow brush. Used multiple times and cleaned multiple times and has kept it’s shape with no shedding so far. Was worth the price for sure.
Ellie M.
Denver, CO
This brush does the job for you. It blends your eyeshadow so good and its affordable. Totally recommend this brush for eyeshadow blending its very effective. I have bought this brush twice and i would do it again.
Milea R.
Use this brush for so many things. Great for highlighter and for blending eyeshadow. One of the best brushes for the best value. Can't wait to try the gold ones. Morphe has definitely become a trusted brand for me.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
I love this brush for powder highlighting. It doesn’t shed on me and it’s lasted so long and has the perfect shape for highlighting the cheekbone. I bought it from morphe.com and I recommend it to everyone!
Lauren p.
Denham Spgs, LA
I really love this brush for eye shadow and getting color in the crease. It blends like a dream and is pretty affordable compared to other brushes that do the same thing.
Meghan G.
This is one of the first Morphe brushes I’ve bought and I’m in love. It’s super soft and gets right in my crease where I want it. It picks up product nicely and it hasn’t shed yet. I’ve turned to Morphe and I’m never looking back!
melissa h.
How are morphe brushes? I know the prices are great but I always hear mixed reviews on them. Some people love them and some people say they fall apart after 1 wash for cleaning then.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Are these worth the cost? Better than most brushes?
Abby J.
Hey guys! Any suggestions on affordable make-up brushes? I use Morphe brushes and I love them! What are some other good brands? Morphe Brushes Morphe Flawless Collection - Pro Pointed Blender - M501
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
No se le desprenden los pelitos?
Miranda C.