BY MORPHE

M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush - Coming Soon 10-27!Highlight your strengths with this precision Morphe M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush. The tapered, sable bristles have just the right amount of fluff to help make highlighting a breeze. Not to mention, help diffused color and deliver flawless, on-point blending.Benefits:Natural, sable bristles for precise applicationPerfect for highlightingTapered, fluffy brush head - M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush see more...

• Hey guys! Any suggestions on affordable make-up brushes? I use Mo...2 Answers
  • How are morphe brushes? I know the prices are great but I always ...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the cost? Better than most brushes?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jenny C.
I like to use this for blending my eyeshadow out . This brush makes me want to try other morphe brushes. The only down side is I did notice shedding but so far it is minimal. I do think this brush has changed my makeup game for the better and recommend it.
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Morphe Brushes Morphe Flawless Collection - Pro Pointed Blender - M501 this brush is amazing. It blends my eye shadow so well. My to go brush specially when I’m on the run and need to get my eyeshadow done quickly.
Hannah M.
Lancaster, KY
I mostly use this to apply my highlight. It’s too Big for me to use as an actual eyeshadow brush. Used multiple times and cleaned multiple times and has kept it’s shape with no shedding so far. Was worth the price for sure.
lesley V.
Long beach, CA
Just recently tried this brush at a cousins house and omg it’s great ! I used it to apply my highlight and it is great for that, its adds tons of pigment and has no fallout. The brush also does not shed which is also perfect
Ellie M.
Denver, CO
This brush does the job for you. It blends your eyeshadow so good and its affordable. Totally recommend this brush for eyeshadow blending its very effective. I have bought this brush twice and i would do it again.
Milea R.
Use this brush for so many things. Great for highlighter and for blending eyeshadow. One of the best brushes for the best value. Can't wait to try the gold ones. Morphe has definitely become a trusted brand for me.
Kristin M.
Gibsonton, FL
Love this brush so much. Makes my eyeshadow blend out perfectly! It’s my favorite go to! Of course the price makes it more worth buying. I use this product every single time I do my eyeshadow. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Kyra C.
A very decent brush for such a low price. It’s soft. Blends like a dream. Holds its shape well with cleansing. And you can’t beat the price now that they carry them at Ulta!
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
This is one of the ones I've tried from this brand, and I gotta say morphe has excellent products! The brushes are just what you're looking for to complete your perfect makeup
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
Yes girl yes I️ love this blending brush it is one of my favorite it makes my make up so easy to blend and the brush is so soft I️ think the brush was like 15 or 18$ so it wasn’t to expensive but I️ would buy this again and again
melissa h.
How are morphe brushes? I know the prices are great but I always hear mixed reviews on them. Some people love them and some people say they fall apart after 1 wash for cleaning then.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Are these worth the cost? Better than most brushes?
Abby J.
Hey guys! Any suggestions on affordable make-up brushes? I use Morphe brushes and I love them! What are some other good brands? Morphe Brushes Morphe Flawless Collection - Pro Pointed Blender - M501
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
No se le desprenden los pelitos?
Miranda C.