BY MORPHE #32 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Coming Soon 10-27!What do you get when you take the iconic 35O Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette and give it a matte makeover? An equally stunning palette of warm oranges and browns that was made for matte lovers in the Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette. From am to pm, you can play and slay the day away with these beyond-creamy, highly pigmented, super-blendable eyeshadows.Shades Include:Row 1: Light, Bone, Swiss, Humble, Sorrel, Golden, Holy GrailRow 2: Maybe, Sauce, Wild, Nuke, Tango, Conquer, PurposeRow 3: Boxie, Granite, Minx, Retro, Don't, Giddy, HeatRow 4: Timber, Casual, Rocks, Evolve, Button, Happier, CraveRow 5: Modern, Touch, Tone, Spike, Beanie, Fever, SecretBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendable - 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• WAYS TO IMPROVE..? This is an eye look I done the other day using...4 Answers
  • Anyone els obsessed with Morphe Brushes Morphe 35OM Matte Color N...2 Answers
  • What is all the hype about this palette??2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Savannah B.
Lexington
I love this palette i use it practically everyday i believe you can never go wrong with warm toned eyeshadow looks they look great on every skin tone warm toned and neutral and even cool tones! And the palette has a great variety of shades that you can create looks with from a dark and sultry smoky eye to a more natural everyday look! The colors are very pigmented and blend pretty easily and its super affordable they are around 23 dollars which is very inexpensive for 35 shades! You can usually buy the product online or in select stores like ulta beauty! This product is very similar in pigmentation as most of your high end brands like the Anastasia beverly hills renaissance palette and to real honest i think it just might be better and more creamy than the abh palette! I would 100% recommend this palette to anyone its a great beginner palette its pretty fool-proof! The picture below is a look i did using the palette!
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I love this palette of shadows, it has the perfect colors, its pigmentation is fantastic, perfect when one is learning to put on makeup because it brings colors to practice easy make-up! Its price not to mention, is a palette that is not absolutely expensive compared to another, I acquired it in a discount and it cost me $ 18! I really recommend it!
💋Cara S.
I LOVE this palette! I bought both this one - that is all matte, as well as the one that is all shimmer in the same colors. And speaking of colors, they are absolutely divine! The pigment & blendability is definitely there! As a matter of fact, I use these palettes so often, that I purchased backups of both! The price is unheard of for the amount and quality of product that you are receiving. This palette was the one, that made me a full time MORPHE Brushes fan and my collection (and backups) of Morphe palettes, brushes, and more, have only grown and increased from there. I have TONS of Morphe products and am pleased with them all! If you have not tried out Morphe Brushes products before, I HIGHLY recommend giving them a try, you will NOT be dissapointed! 💋
I've used this palette a few times but I still don't own one, I know, what am I waiting for? I'm happy Ulta now has morphe so I'm hoping someone gets it for me for Christmas #giftcrush or I'll just have to buy it myself. The colors blend easily and it has the perfect oranges and browns. The palette is also so inexpensive for only $23! I highly recommend this palette! It's a must have in every makeup collection.
Yulissa E.
I absolutely Love Love Love Morphe eyeshadows, my most favorite from all brands. The quality is amazing and the price is super great. I honestly didn’t think it would be this great since I mean it is a 25 dollar palette, but boy was I wrong. I was surprised with the great quality. It’s very pigmented, easy to blend, and no fall-out. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for great quality eyeshadows.
Kasey G.
Brady, TX
This palette is by far my favorite! The colors are super easy to blend and very pigmented. I ordered mine off of the Morphe website and it is so affordable! I will be purchasing more Morphe very soon because the quality of this brand is amazing!
Brittany W.
Bristol, VA
I don’t have this particular palette but I swatched it in ulta and fell in love! I have a 15 color morphe and it’s amazing. Every color is buttery and smooth and the shimmers are some of the best I have ever tried. They all blend like a dream and last a long time. They’re all very pigmented do you don’t have to dig your brush into the pan you only need a small tap
Brianna H.
['Jacksonville', ''], FL
This palette is AMAZING — perfect for the perfect natural look while also perfect for the sexy nighttime glam. I use this palette super often (I try not to use it everyday to give my other palettes a chance lol). However, I feel the only thing it’s missing is a black shade. Other than that I love it! The pigment is there, colors are beautiful, A+ from me!!
Jonnay V.
My friend owns this palette and did my makeup for me once with this and it turned out really nice! I absolutely love the colors in it and how it complimented my skin tone. I looked online and I was shocked how cheap it was. I expected it to be a lot more, and I'm excited to get my own! So happy I got to try it out, the pigmentation is amazing
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
Just received my Morphe Brushes Morphe 35OM Matte Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette and I absolutely cant wait to order another pallet. The pallets are cheaper compared to other highend ones. Colors are very pigmented and are easy to apply.
I see this palette all over social media. Is this really worth my money?
Melissa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is this a product for first timers?
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
I wanna get Morphe Brushes Morphe 35OM Matte Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette should I get it in matte option or regular one with both matte and shimmers?
Michelle B.
Toronto
I want this so bad but shipping to Canada doubles the price of this :(
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you guys think this palette is worth it? I know everyone says its good "for the price", but does that mean its as good as any other high end product? And are all the shades good, or are some hits and misses?? If so, which colors arent as good?