Morphe Brushes M515 - Detail Crease "NEW"

BY MORPHE

Blends and contours in the crease and corners of the eye. This domed bristle brush picks up eye color and sweeps it onto the eyelid to create bold definition. Great for smudging shadow into the lash line for a smoky effect. see more...

Morphe Brushes M515 - Detail Crease
Morphe Brushes M515 - Detail Crease "NEW"
Buy on Amazon
Patricia M.
Bryan, TX
I love Morphe brushes! I refer all of my friends who are serious about having great quality low cost brushes! This brush is a MUST HAVE! This brush helps create dimension while creating your perfect look!
Carolyn B.
Metairie, LA
this is the best brush you could ever get to do a detail crease its is so easy to use and best of all it is affordable and i love this brush all makeup users should get this brush it is so great
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I love all of my Morphe brushes! This one is great to use when I want to add just a small amount of a bolder color in my outer crease. It applies exactly where I want it to without moving other shadows around. I would recommend this and any other Morphe brush to everyone I know.
Miranda V.
Morphe has some of the best makeup on the market!! Let me start by saying their eyeshadow pallets are BEAUTIFUL! They are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. The makeup brush are very soft and affordable, and the lashes looks very natural and light! The shipping is fast too! Highly recommend! ♥️
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this crease brush. It completes my brush collection. It's the brush I never knew was missing. It makes detail works so easy. The quality is great and it has a sleek professional look. Morphe brushes are my go to brush brand.
Bridgette G.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love love love morphe brushes, I get there monthly subscription so I get 3-5 new brushes every month and they are nice brushes! The crease brush is nice because you can use it as you apply your crease color or a blending brush.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Awesome detailed crease brush, super easy to blend in even the slightest detail of dark or smoked color. Long lasting- very inexpensive but awesome results- Morphe never disappoints. I would definitely recommend
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this brush. Great for working a shadow into your deep crease and keeping the product pigmented, but also blending the edges to make sure it's blown out. Wonderful brush and feels good in the hand.
Joy G.
Charlotte, NC
All morphe products are great! The only thing that stinks is that there are not places that sell Morphe so you have to order, but if you do, they're AMAZING brushes for a great price.
Hailey C.
This brush is to get the perfect crease and the best look. I use this when I want to look very clean and formal. For the price it is great! It depends the crease to create that in depth effect too which is beautiful
Briana J.
How much does this brush cost?
Claudia D.
Has anyone found a dupe for the Morphe M432 flat defined brush around the same price or less?

Morphe Brushes M515 - Detail Crease