BY MORPHE

Blend with the best of them. Mix, combine, and apply your makeup with this smooth, fluffy round brush. Create new color concoctions or stay true to your own with this versatile blending tool. see more...

sarah m.
Englewood, FL
I completely adore this brush! I don't know how I did my makeup without it!! The bristles are so smooth and soft on the eye. This brush seamlessly blends any eyeshadow color. I would say a smaller more precise version of this brush would be the M433. I will be buying another one of these brushes to add to my collection. Not sure what I would do without it!! Morphe Brushes M511 - Large Round Blender - Flawless Collection
Miranda L.
Floyds knobs
This brush is really good to use when you are trying to blend your makeup to perfection! It is so easy to use it blends the eyeshadow great. I would recommend to get this it is very affordable for anyone who is trying to a good blending brush! All of their brushes are usually good.
Amber L.
viera, FL
why is the M510 not on here? I will be reviewing this, m510 bought in my local ulta for $3 on sale with coupons! i’m sooo pleased with this brush i use it as a highlighter brush and it looks sooo good with just a sweep across my face. if you don’t own this brush i recommend you go and buy it right now. i also use it to blend eyeshadow in the rare occasion and it works great for that as well just a tad large
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I just bought this brush from Ulta and I love it. It makes doing my eyeshadow a breeze. The bristles are very luxurious. Very easy to clean & maintain. I believe he price was reasonable, as well. I would definitely purchase more brushes from them in the future.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I love Morphe brushes and this is one of my absolute favorite blending brushes. It’s long lasting, doesn’t shed, keeps its shape, and most importantly, it does its job. I feel like goat hair brushes are by far the best for blending out eyeshadow! And this is one is no exception. You can achieve so many beautiful looks with a brush like this! Recommend 100%!
Kelly W.
As always, morphe slays when it comes to affordability, user friendliness, and quality. Always love their brushes and they’ve been consistent even as they’re growing and being introduced to more physical stores. Must have blending brush!
Hannah M.
Lancaster, KY
Great size brush for my eyelids. Blends my eyeshadow great. Haven’t had a problem with shedding. I’ve cleaned it multiple times and always holds it shape. I didn’t order from their actual site but from the ulta app.
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
I love this brush, I’ve come to use it every day. It blends out so beautifully without absorbing any product. It doesn’t leave streaks or patches, and doesn’t shed off into your palettes or on your lids.
Ashley H.
Louisville
Easy blending and very soft. Easy to clean. Good for everyday use and it doesn’t break the bank! My new favorite brush. Amazing blend ability and of course beautiful look I love the white I can see the color on it and can of course tell how much I have on the brush.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love this brush for highlighting! It apply product beautifully fits the high points of my face perfectly, picks up the right amount of product. And I have rarely had any shedding with any of my Morphe brushes they are great quality especially for the price.
Claudia M.
okay so I have been using the morphe m441 brush to blend my eyeshadow and about half way into my makeup, my eyelids start to burn or just feel irritated. does anyone know why this is happening? is the goat hair too scratchy for my eyelids or is it that my eyelids are just sensitive??
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
How good is this brush? How much does it cost?
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
What do you all use this brush for? Eyes? Highlighter?
Jade W.
Kirkburton , ['', '', ' Huddersfield']
Would this be good for highlight??
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
WHAT IS THIS MAKEUP BRUSH? DIFFUSION OF THE MAKEUP SHADOWS? ARE NATURAL OR SYNTHETIC CELLS?

Amazon