MakeupCosmetic ToolsMorphe

Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes

by Morphe

Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease

Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease

Anybody else try Morphe Brushes and not impressed? I bought 3 separate eyeshadow brushes from Morphe around Christmas and I've used 2 of them for 2 different looks and they look terrible. The bristles are all frayed and sticking out at every direction. Im used to using really cheap brushes. Is this normal? Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes
I have this brush along with a few others from Morphe, and whenever I wash them I notice unlike my brushes from other brands, the hairs on these get crazy...why is that (or is it just me?) and how can I fix it ?
Did anyones brushes also fray after washing them? If so how did you fix it?
Start your review of Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes!
Angela S.
Phoenix, AZ
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Angela S.
I really like this brush especially all the other Morphe brushes because they are very good at blending. it leaves your eye make with no harsh lines which is great if you’re a beginner because they’re very easy to use!!! Morphe M330 Blending Crease Brush Morphe 18 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set (Set 684)
Emily T.
Oneida, NY
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Emily T.
This brush is perfect for the small areas you’re trying to add depth to! Eyeshadow is very precise and with this brush you are able to correctly do the job!
camden S.
secret
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by camden S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hey girlies! I created this look using the Morphe sweet oasis palette! The look took me foreverrrrr cause I kept restarting litteraly made me want to cry… anyways what do y’all think?!
Isabel K.
Forney, TX
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Isabel K.
Morphe brushes are my go to for affordable, yet good quality brushes. I love how they come in cute bags when bought as a set, they are so easy to work with definitely recommend this brand of eye brushes.
Alyssa R.
Bridgeport, CT
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Alyssa R.
Stole this brush from my mother and used it out myself and I AM OBSESSED. It took less work for me to blend out some shadows. Definitely need to buh myself a huge morphs brush set!
Abigail B.
Manchester, TN
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Abigail B.
Morphe brushes are some of the best for the price. Although after a while they do shed, they get the work done and well. Good brushes are better than good makeup in my opinion and these brushes live up to their reputation
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Alex C.
Love all morphe brushes! Especially the natural hair since it blends eyeshadow so well. I highly recommend trying morphe brushes if you haven’t yet.
Jacqulyn L.
Lancaster, CA
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Jacqulyn L.
Love this! And all morphe brushes! This is a Simple crease brush that allows for blending an airbrushed eyeshadow look’
Isa C.
Orlando, FL
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Isa C.
I swear by Morphe brushes especially for eyeshadow brushes I am terrible at blending but with this brush you literally do none of the work and it’s blended perfectly the hairs never shed and if you’re using more than one color it is super easy to just rub it on a cotton round and all the colors come out I keep three of these at all times one for my nose one for highlighting my inner corner my nose and brow bone and one just to blend love these and swear by them
Rachel A.
Greenville, TX
Morphe Brushes M441- Pro Firm Blending Crease by Morphe Brushes uploaded by Rachel A.
I bought this hoping that it would work great as a fluffy blending brush. It wasn’t cheap but wasn’t super expensive either. However, the bristles are rough and feel cheap. It blends the product but leaves it somewhat patchy. Definitely a disappointment.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...