Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadows

by Morphe

What it is: Morphe individual eye shadows are highly-pigmented and triple-milled powder.

What it does: Applies flawlessly and evenly making blending effortless.

Net WT.:1.5g/0.05US OZ

Do they still make these or sell them in stores at all?
How much are they?
Are these any good how are the formula and the pigments?
Start your review of Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadows!
Product Highlights
...to compare these to in terms of formula, but it's a really great almost cream to powder texture. The color is amazing, and lasts forever with a primer underneath. (I have really oily skin so I have to use primer before any product I use anyway.) they blend out really well and are also perfect for using as liner with a smaller brush. Overall definitely a great purchase and perfect for putting a ton of shades together in a palette. in 31 reviews
4 months agoLas Vegas, NV
I mostly use morphe for my YouTube make up artists because I love all their products and want to support them, Jeffery Star, Jaclyn Hill, And James Charles. They have come out with great eyeshadow palettes in the last year and I would definitely recommend.
a month agoSn Bernrdno, CA
Influenster does not have the palettes I use which are 35V, 35O2, and 25B. These palettes are so great to use. Handle with care when traveling, but I can bring either one of the palettes and not need any other palette for a look, or for bronzer, maybe even blush. Morphe has always had great shadows and they’re very easy to use.
a month agoChino Hills , CA
Perfect to buy alone for that GO TO shade or make your own palette of all your favorites !!! Morphe is a brand that makes anyone be able to afford to look and feel their best without breaking the bank. Formulas are pigmented and long lasting
2 months agoManteca , CA
Super affordable super pigmented. I can customize my own palette by this. They do have a magnetic palette for sale individually. Place the shadow pots in it. You have a full set just like that. So happy that Morphe does this.
20 days agoMurfreesboro , TN
All of morphe’s products are balm !!! Will never regret paying any probuct from them . Everything is so pigmented and blends so easily. You sit give this brand a try . I promise you. You will not regret it .
2 months agoParamount, CA
The colors are sooo pretty and pigmented. I never get fallout which is a plus for me. I like that there is actual morphe stores now in malls so I can see the colors in person and add them to my collection (:
3 months agoPhillipsburg
Purchased at: ULTA
These eyeshadows are great. I use a light pink for all over and they stay so nicely throughout the day! They are so creamy and pigmented! I love them so much. I always reach for them! 10/10 recommend!
2 months agoNorthumberland
Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadows uploaded by Justina H.
These little individual eye shadows are the greatest. My eye color is a bluish green, I used the fiesta shade😍.. no need for any improvements, good price too think I paid under $2 for a single shadow
2 months agoBoca Raton, FL
I absolutely love the shadows, this make up brand is one of the best brands with high-quality products for a low-cost. I will continue to re-purchase and have already recommended them to my friends.
2 months agoNewbury Park, CA
As much as I love eyeshadow palettes, I rarely ever use or like every single shade, which is why I love being able to purchase individual eyeshadows to create my own palettes. I own several different shades of the Morphe Individual Eyeshadows and each one has been comparable in quality to higher end ones I own. On top of being affordable, they are all incredibly pigmented, blendable & long-lasting, as well. Definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Sulen Z. 3 months ago
Yes omg! I love morphs their eyeshadow palettes and singles are amazing and so pigmented! Definitely cheaper and (imo) better than the bigger brand name ones as well
4 months ago
Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadows has anybody tried the Morphe Single Shadows? 🧐 are they good quality or better quality than their palettes?