BY MORPHE #16 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Morphe individual eye shadows are highly-pigmented and triple-milled powder.

What it does: Applies flawlessly and evenly making blending effortless.

Net WT.:1.5g/0.05US OZ

• How much is this???Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadows2 Answers
  • Are these shadows pigmented?2 Answers
  • Im interested in the Morphe ES18- I’m so fancy single eye...2 Answers
Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadows
  • "These are GORGEOUS. So worth it, plus they're super affordable. The first one I got was the shade Ritzy, and I was hooked. I have a medium size z palette that's almost full of these!! I don't really know what to compare these to in terms of formula, but it's a really great almost cream to powder texture. The color is amazing, and lasts forever with a primer underneath. (I have really oily skin so I have to use primer before any product I use anyway.) they blend out really well and are also perfect for using as liner with a smaller brush. Overall definitely a great purchase and perfect for putting a ton of shades together in a palette. " in 31 reviews
Gisselle L.
Miami Beach
I can honestly say this is the palette that basically has everything you need, I have been able to dupe 5 shades from the Melt Gemini palette, 5 shades from the KVD 10th-anniversary palette, I have dupe even whole palettes and looks with just this palette. It is pigmented and blends so soooo easily. The only negative only one is that it fades very quickly if you just use concealer as a base. You NEED to use an eye primer if you want it to last long but it still fades quite a bit even with an eye primer but not as bad definitely not as bad as just using concealer. This is a palette I am always reaching in my collection and this palette is a perfect everyday color palette.
Jada T.
I think Morphe shadows are exactly what you pay for. With the exception of some certain colors that are so beautiful it’s criminal. Other than that Morphe shadows are good but they aren’t anything compared to like Natasha Denona which is fine because the price range between the two is huge. But I love this to get new fun colors without breaking the bank. Just know some colors might be lacking.
Hailey C.
I love their individuals! They are pigmented, but my only issue is that not all the colors are the same as the pictures. And buying individual eyeshadows is way more costly than buying their palettes. I recommend just buying a palette, unless you just want one specific color, but if you want a whole palette of colors than just get their a palette.
Nj W.
I just dud a review on my youtube channel for these( @slaybynikki). The individual shadows have not been fully swapped over to the bewer formula, so they aren't as nice as the palettes, BUT they (for the most part) perform well. They do stain your lids though. Check out my channel if you want to see. 🤷🏾‍♀️
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
i was thoroughly impressed with morphe! i never stop hearing about it. so i finally got me some and i love it!! pigmented very well, true to the colors, and easy to blend. everything you look for in an eyeshadow. so inexpensive too! surprisingly inexpensive. the shimmers are amazing as well!!
Mikayla J.
I purchased two different eyeshadow colors- a nude brown and a deep burgundy. I was really impressed with the amount of pigment from the deep burgundy color, but the nude color didn’t seem like it came off the brush. For the price, they were great buys. I would probably stick to buying bold colors from them!
Sara L.
WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE MORPHE?????? I tried y'all, I really did. Trust me, I want a huge eyeshadow palette for that cheap but they're just NOT GOOD eyeshadows😩 I would rather buy from Colourpop and use their single shadows bc they're 100% better. I just can't get down, Morphe, I can't
Tiffany F.
The Morphe individuals are different from the palettes, in the fact that the palettes seem just a bit more creamy and buildable. However, I created my own 30 shade palette of these shadows and they still rock my world. They have finished from matte, satin, pearl, shimmer, duo chrome, and metallics. Beautiful finishes, colors, and formulas. I definitely recommend Morphe shadows to everyone as they are affordable shadows at high end consistency.
Lillian E.
ivins
Kind of same thing here no pallets are on here, but I own the Jaclyn Hill, 35O 2, 39A, the 15N and a few others. I love Morphe products, they are so cheap but for such high-quality. They come in so many different color varieties, and honestly it’s just a really great company.
Sarah K.
Boise
Ride or die shadows right here. I love these shadows. They blend wonderfully and are so smooth. Yes they do have some kick up but that's not a deal breaker for me and they aren't badly priced. The Shane rangers are amazing as well. Their shimmers are fantastic especially wet.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Ive heard lots of good things about morphe just curious if every shade is pigmented or are some shades better than others like matte or shimmery?? Im looking for a good pigmented grey and pink matte shadow
maddie k.
cambridge
I want to start experimenting with a few brighter colours what colours go best with blue eyes ?xx
crmn m.
Are these any good? How's the pigmentation and blendability?
Renata L.
jaboatão dos Guararapes,bairro:curado IV,avenida I,numero 397A
Is Good ?
Where can i buy it and to try it