BY MORPHE #7 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Morphe individual eye shadows are highly-pigmented and triple-milled powder.

What it does: Applies flawlessly and evenly making blending effortless.

Net WT.:1.5g/0.05US OZ

• Are these any good? How's the pigmentation and blendability?4 Answers
  • Are these individual eye shadows pigmented? And does it come with...1 Answers
  • is there any tips to not get watery eyes when applying eyeshadow ...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Morphe is in my top three for favorite eyeshadow and eyeshadow palette brands on market. They do some great collaborations with YouTubers like Jaclyn Hill and also offer a variety of palettes that have 20 or more colors in them for a variety of seasonal looks that will take you from summer to fall into your 80s throwback party at your friends house. The pigmentation in the eyeshadows is exceptional. The matte colors are rich, and the shimmery shades are blindingly glowy. I do not experience very much fallout and it’s a great value for the price that you pay. I own several Morphe eyeshadows and collabs.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I am OBSESSED. Not only are morphe shadows affordable but worth so so SO much more than they cost. They are soft, blend-able and PIGMENTED. I love that they also sell the empty customizable palettes so you can build your own holy grail, go-to everyday or party all night eyeshadow palettes. 10/10 every time, in my opinion Morphe is killing the game.
Aubrey S.
Morphe eyeshadows are my all time favorite! It’s hard to believe that you’re paying such a small price for such an incredible shadow! They blend so seamlessly and last such a long time. I have oily eyelids and I’ve never had a problem with them creasing or smearing. Love them!
Carolina D.
Phoenix
I recommend Morphe eyeshadows if you are looking to buy something affordable and if you are on a budget. These eyeshadows are honestly very good. They are pigmented and soft and very blend-able. These have amazing eyeshadow palettes as well and they are not expensive at all.
Ruby L.
This review is more on the Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette. It had the most beautiful colors! From neautal, warm, and bold colorful colors. You have a little bit of everything and all of them are extremely pigmented and don’t have a lot of fall out. The price is amazing for what you get and you can use this palette on the daily basis. Best palette I have ever owned.
Kate L.
Bloomington, IN
Awesome pressed shadows! I completely recommend they are so cheap! Only like $2.50 each, which is even less that colourpop. They blend well and they are very pigmented. Go check them out. You should also check out their magnetic palettes, so nice and sleek!
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
I love these eyeshadows because they are so versatile and you can easily create a palette that’s perfect for you with these. The shadows themselves are pigmented and easy to blend. Morphe has many single eyeshadows to choose from and they’re overall great!
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
I love buying morphe single eyeshadows I have bought many of them and created my own eyeshadow pallet with their magnetic pallet. The eyeshadows are very well pigmente. The eye shadows last all day on my eyes and the colors stay nice and bright all day!
Yessica J.
I spend a lot on this eyeshadows they are the most good affordable brand they are the best i love all of there pallets is easy to use last long is my favorite brand I have almost all of the collections  I def recommended
Afrolicious M.
These eyeshadow colors are nice and pigmented!The colors always amaze me!The new packaging is very sturdy and expensive looking!I recently purchased some of their holiday limited edition paleo and Im so in LOVE!Definitely will purchase again!
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Ive heard lots of good things about morphe just curious if every shade is pigmented or are some shades better than others like matte or shimmery?? Im looking for a good pigmented grey and pink matte shadow
Renata L.
JaboatĂŁo dos Guararapes, Pernambuco, Brasil
Is Good ?
crmn m.
Are these any good? How's the pigmentation and blendability?
maddie k.
cambridge
I want to start experimenting with a few brighter colours what colours go best with blue eyes ?xx
Shannon A.
Bozeman, MT
Do these come with a magnet on the back to attach to a pan?