Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE

by Morphe

This sponge has a shape that fits comfortably in your hand and a soft, bouncy texture when used wet. The roundness makes it easy to use and blends your cream and liquid products to an airbrushed finish, plus the tapered end fits those hard to reach...

Wiithvtge blender being such a good size, i find after a few months it started slowly ripping at the sides. Is there anyway i can stop it from continuing to rip?
HeeYyy i just got this and I want to know how it’s the performance I use to have the real techniques one but I want to know if it’s better or if is more of the same ?
Is this better than the original beauty blender? and in what way?
Start your review of Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE!
Los Angeles, CA
Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE uploaded by Nicole R.
Morphe Brushes Highlight & Contour Sponge I’ve replaced this sponge multiple times by now- I drive all the way to Burbank from Los Angeles in order to repurchase this and the continuing setting spray. I really do love this sponge, arguably more than the beauty blender because of the sharp end that I like for chiseling the highlight below my cheek contour. Thanks @Morphe! Xo[product:morphe-brushes-highlight-&-contour-sponge]
I know a lot of influencers would hype up this sponge and I was one of those people who ignored the advertisements but its actually a good sponge. At first when you buy it might seem hard but I found that you just have to "break it in". It's soft once you break it in, it doesn't soak in a lot of product, I use the flat side to bake or get crisp lines. It blends my foundation and concealer beautifully. I am going to be repurchasing this sponge in the future for sure.  Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE
This is my favorite makeup sponge to use. Not only does it help my foundation and concealer look flawless, it also helps emphasize my contour when I use powder to bake. This sponge is awesome and so affordable at only $7 a piece. My sponge lasts me months before I have to replace it and it’s also very easy to clean. Would definitely recommend but the only downside is that it’s a little large so it’s hard to blend out spaces on the face such as underneath the eyes. [product:morphe-brushes-highlight-&-contour-sponge]
San Jose, CA
I love the sharp edge to get under the eyes and hard to reach places on the face but in honestly, that's all I love about this sponge. I don't think it does a great at blending like a beauty blender and I feel like it sucks up more product as well. I also had a hard time washing this sponge as well and it took a few tries to get out a liquid spot that was on the sponge. I think it was foundation or concealer that I applied directly onto the sponge. Overall, I only love the sharp edge of this sponge. It is just ok.
San Diego, CA
Better than the original beauty blender! The first time I tried this sponge, I didn't like it. But it was just that I didn't know how to use it. When you are wetting your sponge, sometimes it can appear to be wrinkled or small. Keep squeezing the sponge until all the water gets out. It's so good!! The only downside to it is I have trouble getting into my inner corner. Other than that, it is so useful and an amazing price. I couldn't live without it, it makes my makeup application flawless!
Rogers , AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Really great beauty sponge. Love the shape of it . I use one of the flat side for foundation and then the pointed side for concealer and then use the other flat side for baking and cleaning up my contour with a loose powder . When I first got it mine was so firm not soft . So I didnt like it . Then my best friend told me hers was soft . So I gave it another try and I’m so glad I did . It’s so soft . Mine before must of been a defective one . But needless to say , i Love it a lot !
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this at Ulta when I needed a new sponge but didn’t want to spend $20 for a beauty blender. I haven’t had it for very long, but it is still holding up really well. I feel like it soaks up less product when I use it and it creates a really nice smooth look. I will definitely purchase this sponge over a beauty blender from now on. It’s a great product and an even better price. I definitely recommend using this if you’re looking for a beauty sponge!
I absolutely love this sponge. It's pointed edge makes it perfect to apply concealer, and powders around the eyes. The flat edge is perfect for applying foundation, and even baking. It gives that perfect straight line when baking your face. It also doesn't absorb as much product as other sponges and gives the perfect application. I highly recommend it! Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE
Spanaway, WA
This make up sponge is the BEST 5 stars across the board, I have tried soooo many sponges and this one by far is my favorite, it evenly distributes my make up, doesn't skip around, the flat end is great for contouring and baking for sure!! Will purchase again! Would include a picture of mine but its embarrassing how loved mine is!! Ohhhh also it's so CHEAP!!! go get yours NOW!!!
Berwyn, IL
I’m still not sure if I like the sponge or dislike the sponge. I find myself having to use a brush before or after application with the sponge. I wanted to get a more cost friendly sponge after being dedicated to a beauty blender for so long. I do like the density of the sponge and that it doesn’t really absorb as much product as the beauty blender

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...