MakeupMorphe
Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE

Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE

by Morphe

This sponge has a shape that fits comfortably in your hand and a soft, bouncy texture when used wet. The roundness makes it easy to use and blends your cream and liquid products to an airbrushed finish, plus the tapered end fits those hard to reach...

Am I the only one who has a hard time blending with the beauty blender ?
Is this product any good?
Hi!! I’m looking to at a good universal sponge to my makeup kit. Who has used this and what do you think about it[product:morphe-brushes-highlight-&-contour-sponge] ?
Start your review of Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE uploaded by Christine B.
Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE Hands down best sponge I've tried and definitely better than a BB. I use it daily for my full face (foundation, cream highlight, bronzer and concealer). Flat edge is perfect for cleaning up eyeshadow and contour. Most of morphe brushes are garbage but this is a winner. Wash frequently because it'll grow mold.
Maria V.
Great for contour and highlighting , helps , you get into places a beauty blender couldn’t. Would recommend to a friend , it’s in expensive,
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE uploaded by Tara S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this contouring sponge. It's does its job. The edges help for precision lining. The color is alluring tbh that's mostly why I like it🙌🤣 it's soft and helps smooth it's coverage. And the price isn't bad either. Would recommend to others.
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
I love this sponge, definitely better than a beauty blender. The shape of the sponge makes it super easy to bake. I'll never pay $20 for a sponge ever again. Never realized before how crazy that was. Make sure you wash your sponge and keep it out of damp environments. I would recommend this product.
Nichole K.
Solon springs , WI
Holy grail sponge, I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. Blends my foundation and concealer beautifully. I also use this to set my setting powders. So affordable also! Highly recommended.
Julia D.
In one of my reviews I said that nothing is perfect but, HOLY. CRAP. this thing is literally amazing and super cheap. If you don’t have one yet, you’re not living. I believe it’s only $7 and when you get it wet it really grows and is so soft on my skin! There’s not much I can say other than that this sponge is actually awesome💗😭😻 also, I’ve had mine for awhile and is still doing pretty good but I recommend getting new ones every now and then :)
Lauren S.
Attleboro, MA
Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE uploaded by Lauren S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this sponge honestly not as great as the original beauty blender but for only $8 worth the value
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a big fan! I asked an employee at Ulta to recommend a middle price blender sponge because I didn’t really want to spend $20 on the Beauty Blender but I wanted a decent one. And for about $10, this one nailed it!!
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE I purchased this sponge to help with applying my makeup. It works great and it's easy to wash for multiple uses. I really like how It helps me contour and get that perfect flawless look I want to achieve.
Brittany B.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite sponges to use. It’s so affordable and I love that it has two sides. It’s a little stiffer than the beauty blender but I don’t mind it whatsoever. I’ve repurchased this so many times.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ioana C.
London, Greater London
il y a un an
[product:morphe-brushes-highlight-&-contour-sponge] beautyblender pro 🧽Wich opinion you have guys about Morphe's beauty sponges compared to Beauty Blender ?
Justine L. il y a un an
I swear by them! They are so affordable and amazing quality!!! They are the only sponges I use now!