BY MORPHE

This sponge has a shape that fits comfortably in your hand and a soft, bouncy texture when used wet. The roundness makes it easy to use and blends your cream and liquid products to an airbrushed finish, plus the tapered end fits those hard to reach... see more...

• Morphe sponge or Real technique sponge?8 Answers
  • How does this compare to the original beauty blender?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julia D.
In one of my reviews I said that nothing is perfect but, HOLY. CRAP. this thing is literally amazing and super cheap. If you don’t have one yet, you’re not living. I believe it’s only $7 and when you get it wet it really grows and is so soft on my skin! There’s not much I can say other than that this sponge is actually awesome💗😭😻 also, I’ve had mine for awhile and is still doing pretty good but I recommend getting new ones every now and then :)
Emily S.
United States
This sponge has taken over as my daily makeup sponge for a few months now. I can't seem to put it down! This is the shape of sponge that you never knew you needed in your life until you try it! The flat edges and straight-edge line are a miracle when it comes to sculpting the face with powder and blending concealer right up tight to the lash line. The classic rounded side is perfect for the all over foundation application. And the price makes this sponge all the more perfect. Great product!
Amanda B.
Brawley, CA
I Love This highlight and contour sponge! I heard the hype for it but I wasn’t going to buy it online. So I finally got to go to a morphe store in El Cerritos, Ca and I bought it. I fell in love. I would recommend it any day! I use the round side with a tip to blend my foundation then i use the square side to blend my concealer and it looks soooo good! Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE if I go or order from morphe I would definitely re-order the sponge just to have.
lindsay r.
Covina, CA
THE BEST SPONGE IVE EVER USED I threw away my beauty blender after trying this sponge! And you can’t beat the price. Over time you will probably have tears in the sponge but for $7, you can just buy a new one and it would still be cheaper than buying just 1 beauty blender! I love the straight end to blend out foundation and bake under the eyes. The point makes it super easy to blend under the eyes and on the nose. I highly recommend!!!!
Chrissy M.
I bought this because all of the youtuber use it. I got it from ulta for 7 dollars which is cheaper than the beauty blender. When dampen it gets bigger. It has a nice bounce to it. It's soft but not has soft as a beauty blender. But it's a good sponge I like it
Melissa Y.
Suitland, MD
I recently went to ulta about 2 weeks ago I’ve been wanting to try out this sponge because of Jaclyn Hill and I was lucky enough to find it now it’s become my favorite sponge and applies my foundation on smooth I love how it has that side that’s straight and flat and helps when I bake and helps me apply my setting powder right under my contour I love it and will be buying a back up
Rea N.
This sponge has slowly replaced my beauty blender. While it isn’t as soft and light as my BB, I love the shape and angle of the sponge. You can use it to apply foundation, buff it in, apply concealer, and blender. The angle of the flat part is so helpful for reaching the inner corner of the eyes. So useful for baking and applying loose powder. I also really love the red shade!
Rikka I.
I love this sponge. It is just like the real techniques sponge as far as quality. I like them equal. This does expand and grows significantly in size. It applies makeup lovely. It is $7.99 and the real techniques is $3.99 (may differ at location), so its up to you which you'd rather have if color matters to you. I think the texture is the same. I probably won't repurchase due to price.
PAIGE A.
Greensboro
This is my favorite makeup sponge! I’ve bought this sponge four times already because my dog thinks it’s her chew toy and I don’t want to live without it. It doesn’t soak up too much of your product but still blends your makeup out, keeping it non-cakey. My favorite part about this sponge is the flat side, I love using it to clean my contour! Also the price is so good!
Deidra H.
Chillicothe
For highlighting and contouring and applying "bake" to the face, this sponge works great and it's affordable, so that's great. But I HATE blending my foundation and concealers with this sponge, I don't recommend it if you are looking to use this for foundation or concealer because it just makes things a little patchy and it steals a lot of product.
Gabriela G.
Miami
Morphe sponge or Real technique sponge?
Amanda S.
St Thomas, ON
How does this compare to the original beauty blender?