Morphe
Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35

Morphe Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35

by Morphe

What it is: Morphe Elite II Collection What else you need to know: Softer bristles...I'll be more gentle! Upgraded ferrule. Changed my hair color. I'm cuter than ever and you can take me everywhere! And guess what?!? I'm permanent, here to stay! Product Options Available are as follows: Option - Detail Contour Brush - E8 Option - Round Crease Brush - E18 Option - Angled Buffer Brush - E7 Option - Angled Buffer Brush - E7 Option - Tapered Blush Brush - E34 Option - Deluxe Flat Buffer Brush - E31 O...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia A.
White City, OR
Morphe Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35 uploaded by Alicia A.
Lovedddddd this small brush it works so well for small details đź’— this is one of my 10th to go to brushes everyday.
Maria A.
Midland, TX
Mis brochas favoritas son las de morphe! Esta en particular me encanta para realizarme el cut crease, es perfecta!!
Haley H.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this brush! I have extremely sensitive eyes so the soft bristles keep my eyes from watering and getting irritated. I love how affordable the brush is too. My only complaint is that after the first wash of the brush, the ferrule came off of the brush handle. I am very gentle when washing my brushes and dry them properly so I can avoid this issue but regardless it has still happened to my E35 brushes and several of the other brushes. I just super glue them back together and then I dont have any issues with the detachment again. It's really not a big deal to me, but also shouldn't happen after one wash!
Tiffany W.
Liberty, MO
I love this little brush! I use it for detailed work or corner work when needed. It's nifty to me and very useful.
Marina P.
Toronto, ON
Morphe Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35 uploaded by Marina P.
Morphe Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35 uploaded by Marina P.
This is an excellent detail brush that is stiff and tiny. It's very good for smudging under the eye, which is what I mostly use it for. Morphe brushes are very high quality and I haven't noticed any shedding. It's easy to wash and it dries quickly.
Sabrina N.
Odense
Morphe Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35 uploaded by Sabrina N.
Once again I just love morphe brushes! Good quality for amazing price. I use this baby for smudging my lash line and for small details. It doesn't shed and is easy to work with. The design is a chrome top with a sleek glossy black handle with the name and number embedded in the handle. Morphe Brushes Elite II Collection - Detail Smudger - E35
Yaraa S.
Nasr city, Cairo
Morphe brushes are my favorite! Best brushes you can use and you will find brushes for everything

Looking for your answer?