Morphe Brushes 8w Warm Master 8-color Blush Palette Authentic In Box uploaded by Yana S.Morphe Brushes 8w Warm Master 8-color Blush Palette Authentic In Box uploaded by Neveen R.

BY MORPHE

Ashley Q.
Austin, TX
I have very mixed reviews about this blush palette, it's very harsh on the cheeks if you apply a lot on your blush. I've mastered the right amount. The colors are pretty, but they don't last very long. It's a toss up!
Neveen R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Morphe is my go to for blushes... not only are they affordable but their products are so good! Very pigmented and have a range of shimmer-matte blushes. They blend easily and well when mixed together. I get so many compliments when I have it on. I originally had the Morphe 9N blush palette but they stopped selling it and came out with this and so far I am not disappointed.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this palette as it has array of shades. It is pigmented and you could use this as na eyeshadow too. It’s easy to blend and blends perfectly on to your face. Very affordable too. I would recommend this. Morphe Brushes 8w Warm Master 8-color Blush Palette Authentic In Box
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I'm not a huge blush fan but this palette is so pretty. It has a nice mix of matte & shimmer warm toned blushes, and they are all nicely pigmented. They blend out easily, and are great quality for the price paid!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I want to like Morphe Makeup but I just simply cannot trust them after seeing the Stephanie Nicole youtube videos. However, the colors on this palette for blush look really pretty so I will give it that.