BY MORPHE #3 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Have the shadows good pigmentation???6 Answers
  • Is it easy to apply and blend?1 Answers
💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited when I saw this palette because it is right up my alley- as far as colors go! The palette is of a decent quality & price as well! I immediately bought the 350M & the 350S both! I am so glad that Morphe is an option in this market today because they make good quality makeup that is much more affordable & attainable for everybody! -And that in itself, makes me a huge fan of Morphe because everyone deserves to feel beautiful with great cosmetics choices available to them! It SHOULD never be just for a select few! Thanks Morphe! 💋
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup eye shadow palette!! It has every shadow you could possible think of. I have brown eyes and this pallet is perfect for my eye color to create natural looks to bold evening night out looks.  The actual shadows are so pigmented and lovely! Easy to apply and blend. Long lasting.  Such a perfectly formulated and created product! Great value. I highly recommend it as an overall product.  Tips: Always use a lid primer prior to applying these shadows so they stay in place and are long lasting. I love using my  Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer prior to applying the shadows. But simple beautiful
Jordi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this Morphe palette! Not only is it affordable for everyone, but the quality of the shadows are incredible. All the different shadows in this palette make creating different looks so easy and effortless. Whether you want a simple and natural look or a smokey and sexy one, this palette offers endless possibilities. The shadows blend like a dream and last for hours without ever creasing. It's a must have palette everyone needs in their collection.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this pallet! It contains so many of the colors that I LOVE to use. This is a very affordable pallets, it has a wide variety of colors, it blends really well, and it's pigmented. The only issue that I have is some of the lighter colors in this pallet did not show up on my skin, and the pigmentation wasn't the best. This eyeshadow is also very long lasting, and it competes with other more expensive eyeshadows.
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a dark skinned girl, I just gotta say this is the best palette I've ever used. My friend bought it for my birthday and I've used it every day since. The only thing I'd ever ask for in addition to it is a black eyeshadow, but there's a dark brown that comes pretty close. I would recommend this to anyone in need of matte or shimmery, neutral colors to bring a bit of pop to their eyes. In the picture I attached, I used my morphe 35O palette for everything but foundation. I was able to use this palette for highlight, eyeliner, contour, brows, and most importantly, eyeshadow. These shadows are super pigmented, easy to control, easy to blend, and not very expensive. I'll forever be a customer.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good palette if you’re just starting out and you need a lot to play around with, and figure out what you like. The quality is pretty good, wedged right between drug store and high end in price point. When I do bridal makeup, this and the 35Os are what I reach for. Some colors are patchy and the older packaging (since Morphe just upgraded it) is kind of cheap. It’s not a bad product by any means.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ have mixed feelings on the palette. First thing, I️ like that it’s all matte, and I️ love the warm tones! It’s totally right up my ally and very inexpensive. Unfortunately I️ bought it from Morphe.com so I️ had to pay for shipping but it was still fairly inexpensive and I was really interested in trying this brand (obviously because of the hype on YouTube). As far as the performance of the eye shadows, I️ love the eye brow nightlight shades, they are all fairly pigmented but they struggle with blend ability. You must be very precise on where you want to put you deep shades because they do not blend very well. I️ prefer one or two shade looks with this palette. Also a lot of shades are nearly identical. I️f I️ could go back, I️ don’t think I️ would have purchased this one but I️ don’t regret it at the same time. If that makes sense.
Rylee H.
Putnam, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphie is the BEST international purchase I have made!! These are extremely pigmented, blend well, natural to any skin tone, and versatile for any time of day. You can use them for night and day looks, but also are so easy to use and last a long time. You get 32 colors for about $20 and it’s absolutely worth every penny! It is for the girl who likes the natural look, but can also glam it up when needed!
Kaitlin T.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I love morphe as a brand and really appreciate how affordable they are, this was not my favorite product they have produced. It was an ok palette to me but I didn’t find anything special about this palette. The shadows didn’t seem overly pigmented and the shadows were not very buttery or soft. I will continue to purchase Morphe products, but not palettes similar to this one.
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Morphe 350M Palette is to die for!!!. I bought this palette in the fall as a recommendation from a friend who did my makeup with he palette. I fell in love with the eyeshadow and how much color pay off it had. I went ahead and ordered in from the Morphe website and when i got it i was excited to play with it. First of alllll the orange shades in this palette, are the perfect shade for my African American sisters looking to do a really cute fall look. The brown and nudes are absolutely perfect. Every eye look I do, i have definitely reached for this palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??
Vanessa E.