Toni I.
Toni I.
I've been heard a lot of mixed reviews on this makeup palette but I'm still wondering about the pigmentation, whether or not it's creasing and if the colors stay on the eyes for a good amount of time
Corbie K.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
7 months, 2 weeks ago
These are super pigmented and blendable. I have slightly hooded eyes and haven't ever had a problem with these shadows creasing. And they're very long-lasting, especially with a good primer. I've literally fallen asleep with these shadows on (I know it's bad, but it happens lol) and woken up and it still stayed put to the point that I wore it that day too without fixing the shadow at all and still got compliments on it! Even an ulta employee complimented me and asked which palette I used!
rae c.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Here's the deal with this one. I have it. Are there better quality shadows out there? Yes. Are there palettes that are cheaper? Yes. But where this one is worth the buy is that for the price point they quality and selection are totally worth the purchase.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
The pigments are great. If you layer a lot, then it will crease unless you use a good primer and I would recommend a primer to increase the length of wear as well.