BY MORPHE #1 in Makeup Palettes

35O Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette - Long for a neutral palette of orange and brown undertones? This game-changing Morphe's 35O Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette of beyond-creamy eyeshadows should do the trick. Bursting with practically every warm shade under the sun, you'll be hard pressed to find a shimmer or matte shade you don't love. From daytime to playtime you can buff, blend, and transition like a boss with these highly pigmented, super-blendable eyeshadows.Shades Include:Row 1: Up Front, Popular, Clear, Legacy, Newest, Gossip, ExtraRow 2: Creams, Timers, Glow Girl, Bake, Hey, Wannabe, StingRow 3: So Fetch!, Step Up, Darker, Drama, Riches, Pop, Burnt SpiceRow 4: Yessa, Sparks, Power, Unreal, Excuse Me, Upgrade, ClickRow 5: Bang, Seriously, Caf, Slight, Dude, Bossy, SizzleBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendable - 35O Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some shadows ...4 Answers
  • Just bought Morphe Brushes 35O 35 Color Nature Glow Palette. Did ...1 Answers
  • I love using morphe pallets to create a natural look on the eyes,...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best way to rate this palette is to list out the pros and cons and then determine if it's worth it for you.

Pros:
-35 colors... that's a TON in a palette and gives you SO many options when creating looks. The large number is great but it can also be a downfall (see my cons section).
-Pigmentation is great for shimmers and a few mattes. Very creamy and is gorgeous applied all over the lid.
-Affordable for how many shades you're getting... but to some extent. Will mention more in cons.
-Amazing for travel because you can create so many warm looks with this palette.

Cons:
-Even though there are 35 colors, so many of the colors are basically the exact same thing. There are probably close to 10 browns that look like the same shade of brown in the pan and is impossible to tell them apart when applied on the eyes.
-Some of the mattes are very chalky. Morphe is raved about on Youtube but at the end of the day, you are getting what you paid for. They don't compare at all to some of my favorite palettes like KVD Shade + Light Eye, Tartelette in Bloom, Anastasia MR, or even a Kylie Cosmetics palette. I found myself almost swirling my brush in the pans to get more pigmentation.
-It's cheap at $22-23, but if the quality isn't that great, it's still around half the price of a very high-quality palette. So is it worth it to spend a little more on a much higher-quality palette with better ingredients?
-Cheap, cheap packaging but actually not that bad for traveling since it's plastic versus cardboard. Just blank, black cover with the their Morphe name in red.

Due to these pros and cons, I think a mediocre three-star review is fair. It's not bad for the amount of colors you're getting and it's fun to use when creating looks but it's not the best palette in the world either.

Valerie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this palette in the mail tonight and was incredibly impressed with the pigmentation and ease of blending. I couldn't wait to try it out but it was almost midnight and I didn't want to redo the makeup I had just taken off so I used my finger to quickly try it out. I barely touched it and it transfered easily and felt smooth and buttery. Upon application, there was no fallout and it glided effortlessly onto my lid. This is one of the best eyeshadows I've ever owned. I do also have Lorac, Urban Decay, and Tarte shades and find it to be only a hair off in terms of quality. For $23, and available on Ulta now, it's a wise and worthy investment. No, it's not top of the line. No, it's not AS good as Anastasia or Ofra or any other expensive palette, but it is close. I have also owned cheap brands in the past - coastal scents, etc, and it isn't close to those either. If you think this is the same quality as other cheap palettes or something you get from Ali Express, you're way off base. For those of us on an actual budget who don't model professionally, it's perfection in a palette.

Update: I've used this palette every day this week, minimal shadow needed, great color, still no fallout (I also tap my brush like I do with all shadows), insane blendability and it looks like I've barely used any! I also love that it lasts me a full 10 hour shift without creasing and stays nice and bright. 😊
Monica V.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this palette to all of my friends and family, for that reason I am here recommending it to you. This palette is a STAPLE in anyone's collection, whether you are a pro-MUA, freelance or a beginner. It features a variety of warm and cool toned browns, perfect for day and night. It has transition shades, highlight shades and very pigmented shimmers. They feel like butter and blend like a dream! Yes, they have a bit of fallout but nothing you can't swipe away with translucent powder. Talk about a bang for your buck! Ladies, you are getting 35 AMAZING quality eyeshadows, nice sized pans for just $23! Often times I find myself reaching for my morphe palettes more so than my high-end ones!
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe is amazing quality considering the price. The 35O has got to be their most raved about palette and I can see why! It's pigmented and soft, the colors blend well. The shimmer shades are epic- they're so soft they almost feel like a cream shadow. I just feel like this could have been a smaller palette with less shades... Too many of the colors are too similar. I can get 5-7 different looks out if this palette but past that, everything starts to look the same after a while. While it's a great product, I don't reach for it often. This would be perfect for a makeup artist because of the range of shades.
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this Morphe Brushes 35O 35 Color Nature Glow Palette and after a week of testing it out I love it! Think the shadows are very easy to blend and the palette has a great mixture of warm colors with a little pop of color here and there which I love! I do wish there were a few more shimmers which is the only negative I have to say about this product. The palette itself is super affordable and I’m happy with my purchase! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new palette to work with!
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe palettes are so amazing and obviously worth the money you pay for them (seriously what a deal!). This palette has so many gorgeous warm toned shadows that you can create so many beautiful looks with.. The formula for the shimmers is really awesome and the matte formula isn't bad either (some aren't as pigmented), but they're always very easily blend able. Some of the shades are pretty similar, but you'll have that if you buy palettes that are centered around one type of eyeshadow (warm tones). Totally great palette!
Ruby B.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! Morphe Brushes 35OM - 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow PaletteYou can make so many looks with this palette. I totally recommended. For the price ($23) and it has a such great pigmentation. You can find it at Ulta beauty in stores and online. Also at Morphebrushes.com

I have a video making a review hope you enjoy! And suscribe!
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe Brushes 35O 35 Color Nature Glow Palette okay so we can all agree this palette is beyond beautiful right? Well just how beautiful it is it also applies on the eyelids amazing! The pigment and blendability it has it amazing! The colors are beyond beautiful! You can do so much with all of these shades wether it's winter or spring or summer or day and night you can make so many different eye looks with this #Morphe35O I highly reccomend !
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a pretty great pallet with 35 warm tone browns, some mat and some shimmer. The colors are just so pretty and really very pigmented. They stay pretty well too, but when applying them there is a bit of fallout. I think it’s a great bargain at $23, but you can only get them on the Morphe website which is kind of a bummer since shipping is so expensive. Over all good pallet, especially for someone who wants a large variety and not break the bank.
Lillyan H.
greenwood
I got this palette as a Christmas present last year and I have enjoyed using it so much! Each and every color is very pigmented and blended into each other color very easily. I found it very easy to create all sorts of looks. I’m not only in love with the formula and performance but the colors are gorgeous!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?