BY MORPHE BRUSHES #20 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• Is it easy to apply and blend?1 Answers
  • I really like these colors but I have never tried a morphe palette?...6 Answers
  • Where do you buy Morphe palettes?7 Answers
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I can't believe that this palette only has one review and it's not a very helpful one! I know Morphe is a private labeled and they buy from another larger company and just slap their logo on the products but a lot of companies do that now! What I do like about Morphe is they have very good prices and the eyeshadow palettes are super pigmented. I have been buying off of them for the past year and own 5 eyeshadow palettes (one of them being the 35O) and the new highlighter palette.

I'm reviewing the 35O palette now! Everyone should own this palette! The layout of colors are absolutely amazing and very buttery and super pigmented. You get a range of eyeshadow finishes from matte, satin, foiled and metallic. The colors selection is perfect for that everyday go to nutral or natural look. With a good primer (I use the Urban Decay primer potion) the eyeshadowsame will last the entire day (up to 12 hours). They blend very easy and can be used from beginner to expert. They are perfect for a makeup artist who need a bigger palette with a good amount of colors to choose from. I'm not a makeup artist I'm just a huge makeup fan and collector! I have bought many high end brands and Morphe is just as good if not better then some of my higher end palettes. The packaging is very sleek and nice nothing over the top fancy but not absolutely bad either! The insert the holds the eyeshadowsame is just a plain black plastic piece and I have heard of the eyeshadows falling out but I own 5 of the eyeshadow palettes and use them regularly and not one of my eyeshadows have ever fallen out. Shipping with Morphe Morphe can get somewhat expensive but I have also paid higher with other companies and not get replacement palettes that arrive broken. They do have the option to ship FedEx so if you do get a broken palette more then likely it will get replaced. I had this problem with my 35P palette and it was replaced with no problem at all. Customer service was very helpful and friendly and got my new palette to me the following week. Also with Morphe shipping is free with orders $100 and over! In my opinion I highly recommend Morphe and their products and I enjoy every purchase I make! Try it for yourself and see what you think about them! I would love to hear other opinions!
Haley F.
Haley F.
THIS FRSAKING PALLETTE GUYS!!! LET.. ME... TELL.. YOU. Its soo good on everyone! I've used it on clients from super pale to darker completions and it just is great on all! Smokey eyed are my go to when I pick up my palette because I love those fall, orangey/warm smokey eyes. The shimmers are pigmented too! I don't think they lack at all in their glow or pigmentations! I will say DO NOT DROP THID PALETTE I've had a few fatalities in the shadows especially that completely adored coppery/red in the bottom right corner totally destroyed and the pan popped out do I scooped everything into a container and still use it I was bummed because it was the first day I got it but its okay I guess because its still use able! EVERYONE needs this palette. Definitely worth it and also especially because its sooooo reasonably priced
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
I struggled to get pigmentation on some of the lighter shades but overall I’m so impressed with this palette and just know it’s going to quickly become a favourite of mine. I highly recommend you purchase this palette when it’s back in stock, you won’t regret it.

Pros:
+ Good selection of colours
+ Overall great quality
+ Very affordable
+ Blendable and creamy formula
+ Shadows fit in any Z or MAC palettes
+ Highly pigmented
+ Extremely long-wearing
+ Comparable to a high-end brand
+ Very little fallout (apart from the odd shade)
+ Numerous good dupes

Cons:
+ A few chalky shades with lack of pigment
+ Can’t be returned if used
+ Can only be purchased online unless you go to their store in Burbank.
Athena W.
Athena W.
Windsor, CA
This is an outstanding palette! Morphe Brushes all in all has amazing products. This is one of two palettes I have from Morphe and I love both of them to the end of the world. This particular one has those gorgeous orange and red tones, but still contains earthy browns as well. The pigment is unreal and there is no better palette for the price. This is suggested highly for those who dont want to spend $60-$100 on a quality palette, but still want exactly that: Quality. I recommend this product and any others by Morphe to anyone who wants quality and quantity all for a good price! This brand has drug store prices with high end products and I love it!
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
I purchased my palette on HauteLook for $15 and I absolutely love this! It came in perfect condition. My opinions on this is: cheap packaging but you basically get what you paid for.

Formula: it's not terrible at all in my opinion unless you care for the ingredients that they use to make the palette. It's very powdery but the pigmentation is good. Some colors need more work but I like that so you don't go in with a heavy hand and you mess up. It's easily build able.

I am not sponsored in anyway, these are my opinion and I purchased this myself. If you like warm bronzey eye looks, you will definitely love this palette
Aura B.
Aura B.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I have the shimmer and matte eyeshadows combined I'll still put a picture here :) I love this eyeshadow pallete it's the best! Been using it since I got it and I love how the shimmer eyeshadows are buttery , it feels good but for a much more better look you can add setting spray to your brush once you applied the shimmer eyeshadow you want and can be much more pigmented than it is :) ! also the matte eyeshadows I love it :) it's good tbh 👍 Created a look with these for my homecoming dance and got many compliments :)
Kollina D.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I have a few different Morphe palettes and they're all gorgeous. Shocker, I know. They've achieved cult status and it seems like the real stand-out is the 35O. This is because this palette is art. The colors are stunning and the shadows are so wonderfully pigmented. They go on like a dream and I feel like you can create so many gorgeous looks from this! It's absolutely perfect for autumn (or winter or spring or summer) and I'm so happy it's in my life. I think everyone can benefit from having this in their beauty arsenal.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL
I can not believe how incredible that this palette was very anciosa waiting for the mail for her and did not disappoint me the colors are amazing durability on the eyelid love blends perfectly with my skin tone can work well with a touch on the brush and his pigmentation color is great the only thing is that they can be a bit dusty but its color quality makes skip that besides its base is talc so I see normally that detail dust, as I said they are not going to disappoint buying this palette
Yasmine F.
Yasmine F.
Baltimore, MD
Great product if you want something that you are just starting out in makeup or buiding a kit. Reminds me of the modern renaissance by abh, without the pink shades & the shimmers. This can be used on every skin tone & it is so easy to blend. The pigmentation is pretty good & worth the price. If you were on the fence get off and just purchase. Lots of youtubers have discount codes that can be used to take money off on the Morphe website. Hautelook has flash sales of the palettes as well.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
I absolutely love this palette ! It has at the best neutral colors ever ! The main reason why I purchased this is because the different shades of reds it has ! This eyeshadow does have a little fall out but nothing drmatic! It has great coverage and is very affordable ! There is a total of 35 different shades of eye shadows and even some shimmery ones ! Add a little mac prep n prime must and Walah the eyeshadow is way more pigmented ! This is definitely a must have #musesofinfluenster
Julieta N.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??
Yael A.