BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• I would love to try this!! Are the colors pigmented ? Does it las...4 Answers
  • I wanted to expand my collection with a nice large purchase and I...2 Answers
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
Great quality makeup that wont break you out Major pigment, and name brand. Great buy! This little baby cost me $23 U.S. *Buyer beware of the $7 shipping fee* but in comparison to too faced which runs you about $50 for only about 10-12 shades. Or kat von or jeffree star make up pallets that run you about the same plus. This is a great buy. 35 diffrent colors each packed with pigment and last long. These shade range from just an every day look to an edgy day out. I preferably use this with my makeup brushes i bought but the shade pop better with their brush line. *buyer beware if you have oily eyelids it is best to get primer as well so you can stay poping all day.* on my YouTube channel i will post a video comparing this pallet to a drugstore pallet soon stay tune.
Taryn R.
Morganton, NC
This is a very affordable palette. The eye shadows blend nicely, and as long as I tap my brush before application I can avoid any fallout on my face. I think having so many warm, neutral shades on one palette is a little overwhelming. Honestly, how many different brown, neutral, warm, smokey eyeshadow looks will I create with this palette? They'll all look the same in the long run. The palette is very large and bulky so it's not good for travel. And it does not have a mirror, which is a pain especially since it's so large. Overall, it's a descent palette but I've seen the same palette for $10 less than what I paid and it had a mirror.
Camille Kate L.
Milpitas, CA
I got this palette from my boyfriend because I've been talking nonstop about how I wanted this product. I heard this was Morphe's first eyeshadow palette made, and this became my first Morphe eyeshadow palette purchase. I really enjoyed how this product was very blendable and pigmented. However, some of the nude shades were very similar to the other colors in the palette. Pros: blends easily, and very pigmented. Cons: some of the shadows are similar to each other in this palette

Overall, I would purchase this product again, and maybe even a different palette from Morphe.
Trish F.
I LOVE Morphe and this is one of my favorite palettes from them. The packaging for their palettes is very simple and not really my favorite but their shadows are AMAZING. They are so creamy, so pigmented, so easy to blend, and so very beautiful! I reach for my this palette quite a bit and this is so affordable. You get 35 beautiful shades for about $23! I definitely recommend this palette and the brand in general to everyone.
Maggie L.
Northbrook, IL
I love this palette! I have pretty hooded eyes so I mostly do all-matte looks. All the colors are really pigmented and I would recommend this palette because it's inexpensive and you get such nice, usable shades. Some of the colors are super similar so if you hit pan on one shade you can find a very similar one in the palette. My only gripe is that it took really long to ship, however it did come in perfect condition.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
This has been my go to palette as of late! Has the perfect balance of warm and cool tones in it. It doesn't have too much color variety, but for every day natural looks it has everything you need. Has minimal fall out and great pigmentation. I got mine for $22 at a local beauty retail store, but when purchasing Morphe palettes from their website they come packaged with bubble wrap and in a box so there's no damage.
Victoria L.
Mechanicsville, VA
A palette with ALL matte shades?!?! YES PLEASE!! The possibilities with this palette are ENDLESS! I prefer matte shades in my crease or smudged all over for a messy smoky eye and this palette gives it to me. The colors are warm and there are some cooler browns in there as well. You can go super neutral or all out drama. All palettes from Morphe are so affordable and the quality is never lacking.
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
This is my go to palette. The eyeshadow are truly matte and really pigmented. I don't see much fall out with the eyeshadow and they blend easily and show up with or without a primer. I paid $35 for mine on Amazon and I will never regret it! I've been looking for a matte eyeshadow set that didn't include any shimmer and this was it! The packaging is sleek and minimal as well which is a plus.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
Very rarely do you find a brand that is so affordable and consistently puts out amazing products.I love the 35n palette. All the shades are blend able and pigmented. You will get a little powder kick up so tap your brush off or you will and up with fall out on your face. But that is such a small price to pay for the quality of these shadows. Plus you can't beat the $23 price tag.
Jessica D.
Morphe is probably one of my favorite makeup companies that I trust to have the creamiest and smoothst eyeshadows for their price! To me it's affordable. If you love neutral colors, this is the palette for you! I do have a makeup tutorial using this palette on my youtube channel (jesssiede), and this is my go-to palette when I'm going to a party. It stays on all day!
T T.
Fresno
I've been looking at this for a while and wondering if it the product is good or not ?
Samantha R.
I've been thinking about purchasing this for a while. Are all the colours matte?
Savina c.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I really want this palette are all the colors matte?
Chloe T.
I am wanting to buy this palette, anyone know if its worth buying?
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Wow this palette looks really nice. How much does it go for? And where do they sell it?