MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesMorphe
Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette

Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette

For the babe that loves to shimmer, this amped-up Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette is for you. Rich metallic finishes in a spectrum of 28 super-creamy, blendable colors leave your shimmering lids satisfied. Pair with an entire row of 7 highly pigmented mattes and you'll transition your way to endless eye-catching looks, just like that.

Beyond-creamy color; Highly pigmented; Super blendable; Shades include Row 1 (Visible, Champagne, Sahara, Starlight, Chiffon, Honeycomb, Sun-Kissed), Row 2 (Sepia, Vienna, Cabana, Onyx, Vintage, Gem, 24K Gold), Row 3 (Reduce, Magician, Sworn, Hidden Treasure, Phantom, Cabernet, Aerial), Row 4 (Intuition, Cairo, Sight, Belladonna, Memento, Graphite, Travel), and Row 5 (Bliss, Illusion, Sand, Terrene, Hazel, Fortune, Obsidian)

Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette ? Is the pigment worth it or can I find better in a different brand ?
I would love to review this product or try this product out for myself💕?
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette ? Is there any of there palletes that are not the bomb? I love how the pigments are so bold and not muted!!
Start your review of Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette!
Savanah W.
Rockledge, FL
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Savanah W.
This was my very first purchase of a Morphe palette. Very pigmented and easy to apply and blend. This is all natural, warm colors that will help you create looks all year long. The only thing I would say is please put a mirror inside. That's the only negative for me. Happy with my purchase and would recommend! Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Artistry Palette
kelsey G.
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by kelsey G.
Purchased at: Sephora
love the mix of colors, absolutely stunning and so many possibilites, BUT, within a few days one color got completely broken and within a few days of that a second one also broke. I am very careful with my palettes and this was not from misuse. Oh well, they are cheaper than other brands so I guess in the end it is worth what I paid. Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
Cosmic D.
Turlock, CA
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Cosmic D.
I love this pallette for winter and fall looks. Especially around the holidays, with its beautiful glitters would definitely buy again.
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Mitzi L.
I love this large palette. I have had this palette for about 2 years . It lasts for ever and it helps me get out the box and try new colors! Very natural look.
Sophia B.
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Sophia B.
Love the golds, terracotta, browns and pinks! Definitely hard to find all those in one palette, loved using them past few weekends for both day and night, would recommend purchasing but especially during Morphe's 40% off sale! Would buy again!
Emily T.
Oneida, NY
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Emily T.
Love love love morphe!!!! I could not ask for a better formula from a brand!!! I will never ever stop buying from them especially eye shadow
Aramina C.
Evansville, IL
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Aramina C.
I do love this palette. It gives me a good range of shimmers and metallics to work with all in one palette. It’s not super expensive so it would be good for someone who needs more shimmers for their eyeshadow looks.
Tayler L.
Plymouth, MI
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Tayler L.
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Tayler L.
I received this palette as a gift a while ago, and I have some mixed feelings about it. First off, I think the pan sizes are pretty good, especially considering you get 35 shades. But...those 35 shades really aren’t that unique. Some of the shades are almost the exact same as each other, meaning they could have really condensed this into fewer shades with larger pan sizes. I was excited to try some of the red shades, as I have a hard time finding red eyeshadow, but most of them end up coming out either kind of muddy or all looking the same, but with different levels of shimmer (photo attached of 10 shades swatched that appear red, purple, or reddish brown in the pan). It’s disappointing. I also don’t like that there’s no mirror, but I think that’s probably related to the price range it’s in. There are a few shades in this palette I do really like, but I think I could find them somewhere else. Overall, this isn’t a palette I would purchase again.
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,503 reviews
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Heather A.
Absolutely love this palette. So many different shades. Everything blends so well and doesnt get patchy. The shimmers dont have any fallout and the color payoff is excellent. The case is a nice quality and the palette is pretty budget friendly for being so large and varied.
Tatiana C.
derbycourtAlexandriava
Morphe Brushes 35F Fall Into Frost Palette uploaded by Tatiana C.
I like her color are very nice I love I recommend it many of my sisters use it and I like it because it has some bright colors and makes your eyes shine and they look super pretty this palette I love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha J.
Glenwood, IA
il y a un mois
H A. il y a un mois
The Pigment is fantastic on all Morphe Palettes. They are cheaper palettes but you would think they were more expensive. Totally worth the price
Shashawny T.
il y a 6 mois
Kelsey M. il y a 4 mois
This one is my absolute favorite!!