Morphe Brushes - 15D DAY SLAYER EYESHADOW PALETTE uploaded by Mounia B.Morphe Brushes - 15D DAY SLAYER EYESHADOW PALETTE uploaded by Alexa B.

BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night) see more...

Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I absolutely love this palette. Not only does this palette have a huge mirror but it would make a fantastic travel palette just because it has everything you need. I will say my ONLY complaint is that it doesnt have a shimmer shade light enough for a brow bone highlight. But if your like me you have other products like a highlighter or a contour palette with a highlighter in it that you could easily substitute without reaching for another palette. Other than that the colors are gorgeous and the pigment is perfect and it's the same easy blendable creamy shadow quality that morphe always produces. I'm a life long morphe fan and always will be. I do not care about all the hate they get because their products are perfect and the price is 100% on point! Drugstore pricing with higher tiered quality. Yes please. ❤
Brittney S.
I absolutely love Morphe eyeshadow. The pigmentation is unreal and for the price you are paying, it’s a steal! The colors blend out so easily into one another. I would definitely recommend this and have even bought a bigger palette.
Corrine G.
Nashville
This is a beautiful eyeshadow palette! It is in the neutral and orangey category with colors that you can use every day and that can glam up a bit for at night! The quality is great with beautiful shimmers and blendable mattes!
Natalie W.
I think this is a perfect everyday travel palette theirs lots of browns and orangey shades and it’s super pretty the shimmers I felt like were really dry and crumbley but the mattes were pretty good and pigmented.
Yered C.
Cedar Hill
This pallete is great in the sense of color story, especially if you enjoy warm tones. The shadows are also really soft, pigminted and they blend out like a dream. My only issue is that the foiled shadows seem to be pressed to hard into the pans and you can’t relly get much product unless you really press in withyour finger. Overall though, this pallet is amazing
Brooke W.
This is a great palette for fall! I love all the oranges and brown colors. It easily blends out and has a good amount of pigment. It’s also budget friendly. If you like the colors in this palette I would recommend trying it out!
Cristina M.
Delano, CA
I love love this pallete. The shades are super nice for any normal person. The colors are super pigmented and blend so nice into each other. There is a mixture between shimmers and mattes. I really recommend the palette.
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
I LOVE THE SHADES IN THIS PALETTE. Morphe is my favorite makeup brand. I order different palettes all the time. The shadows in this palette lasted all day. The packaging is sleek and cute. I would definitely buy this again.
Courtney P.
United States
The shadows are great colors and seem to last a long time. My niece recommended this brand and so far so good. The palettes are also very reasonable priced.
nicole c.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Morphe slays the game with affordable eyeshadow palettes. I like this one especially because it's small and you can create many looks.

back