BY MORPHE

New Brush set from Morphe Brushes see more...

Lindsay M.
Allen, TX
these brushes are very nice and very soft. i enjoy all of them except i felt that there was no need for two pencil brushes. the face brushes are very nice and can be used for many things. i definitely recommend this, especially because it’s only $19.99
Maha A.
Richmond
I bought this set solely for the purpose of doing makeup for my friends for prom and I love it! All the brushes are still fully intact and they look beautiful, same goes for the case they come in. I’ve cleaned them multiple times and none of the bristles have fallen out. I got mine on sale in the winter and it was so worth it!
Brittany C.
Maryville, MO
This is an AMAZING brush set that I use every single day. The price is very affordable and the brushes are durable and easy to use.
Brianna N.
Mission
Very good quality of the brushes bristles are very nice jot scratchy or anything nice color long lasting
Kacey T.
Bristol
These brushes are an essential for any makeup kit. Whether you are a complete beginner or a professional makeup artist, these brushes work for anyone. I especially like the buffer brush which I use to apply my foundation for a very evenly blended base .
Amy H.
Not blown away with the quality of these brushes. The larger powder/blush/contour brushes are ok but the eyeshadow brushes aren't soft enough to effectively blend. When I tested the eyeshadow blending brush I had to switch to my BH Cosmetics brushes to fix the patchy application of the Morphe.
Megan C.
Prague
A wide variety of brushes that really help with a smooth application of makeup. I’d been using really cheap brushes since I didn’t think brushes were important but I decided to give it a try and WOW my makeup looked so much better blended and smooth. Really soft and easy to clean.
Hannah M.
How do these brushes perform? Are they worth the money?
Samantha V.
La Mirada
I bought the cheetah print brush set and the hairs literally fall off everywhere ... it is just me ?
Christina L.
Lexington , KY
Are morphe brushes worth it?

Amazon