MakeupCosmetic ToolsMorphe
BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE

MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE

by Morphe

This complete palette for contour, pressed powder and highlight is a go-to for light and medium complexions to even the fairest of skin tones. Brighten your skin, define your features and mix colors together to create your perfect shade.

4 Colores Moda Glitter Sombreador De Ojos Paleta Natural Maquillaje Nude Shimmer Sombra De Ojos Con Cepillo 20 color 01 ? [product:4-colores-moda-glitter-sombreador-de-ojos-paleta-natural-maquillaje-nude-shimmer-sombra-de-ojos-con-cepillo-20-color-01]
Base de maquillaje
Base de maquillaje
Start your review of MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE!
Itzel G.
losangeles
MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE uploaded by Itzel G.
Great product Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation I really recommend this product for daily use and full coverage works well to cover pimples or scars I highly will recommend this product to women out there who have skin problems very great product
Sarah C.
Milton, FL
MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My girls love new products. This was really to use and stayed on during their entire performances. They are color guard girls and always have to be done up. They perform about 2 times a week and morphed is a product they all enjoy, which is great this way I don't have to bring the entire make up duffle bag just a few of their to choices. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Rene C.
Malden, MA
MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE uploaded by Rene C.
Love this use it for brightening and contour/bronzer highlight applies beautifully recommended to anyone that love a bright under eye and easily flawless bronzer/contour look!
Lizz D.
New Braunfels
MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE uploaded by Lizz D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Morphe really killed it with this contour set. I’ve tried both this and the warmer tone and I love it. They blend super smooth and create beautiful natural contour which looks great for a day out and especially on camera.
Maria O.
Jamison, PA
La pigmentación es realmente buena y muy durable, pienso que 24 horas, me encanta fácil para traer en el bolso de mano, buen producto y buen precio, lo uso casi a diario, no cambiaria a otra marca
Tâmara A.
boca raton
MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE uploaded by Tâmara A.
Purchased at: Sephora
this palette and wonderful I loved, has incredible durability and is well pigmented. I recommend I love Morphe products
Eleanor S.
California
Only contour and highlight set I use!!! It’s a great product and very little fallout.Morphe[product:morphe-8l-lo-fi-sculpt-&-shimmer]
Lisa L.
Bronx, NY
I have only used the brushes the eyeshadow color palette looks really pretty This brand is really good so I won’t hesitate in trying it
Brenda S.
El Paso
MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE uploaded by Brenda S.
Its perfect i love using this when contouring my face and highlighting it! It leaves my skin looking flawless and its a very good coverage! It glides on the skin very easily and its not hard d to blend i really recommend it!
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
I really like this product although I prefer more warm tones this one I use in multiple ways. I really like to use this on my eyes Also . I’m a huge morphe fan , I think they’re a great and affordable product line with so many different products to choose from!