MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE

by Morphe

This complete palette for contour, pressed powder and highlight is a go-to for light and medium complexions to even the fairest of skin tones. Brighten your skin, define your features and mix colors together to create your perfect shade.

Who has used this product? I wanted to learn more about contouring and wanted to see if this was a good product to grab.
Start your review of MORPHE BRUSHES 06PC - COOL PRO DEFINITION PALETTE!
milford
I really like this palette! A lot of the palettes out now are just way too dark for my super pale winter skin. This one is just right. It doesn’t make me look muddy at all and it leaves a beautiful finish. The banana powder isn’t crazy yellow on my face like a majority of them either. The packaging is sturdy and it doesn’t have a strong scent to it. It has a good selection of shades. It’s definitely meant for fair skin though my sister tans and couldn’t use it at all.
Belton
I love this product I use it every time I wear makeup. I was a first time user but will continue to buy once I run out. Thdres no improvement needed for this product and the price is affordable for me. I would recommend this to others to buy!!!!!!!
Perfect contour shades for fair skin and blends out like a dream. Do have to build up the colour when applying with an angled contour brush but I'm extremely pleased and leaves my face looking well sculpted. The lighter shades are perfect for the under eyes to brighten them up.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I am the biggest fan of all of the Morphe face palettes. The price is amazing and the pigment and payoff is incredible. I love all the colors in this palette and use it almost everyday. The light colors are great for under the eye!
Orange City, FL
Sooooo amazing this palette is super pigmented and for the price you can’t beat it ❤️ I highly recommend this product to anyone !! I use this product in my everyday routine ! Very satisfied
Federalsburg, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I use the white and yellow shade for underneath my eyes to brighten and set my concealer. The blush is a little too pink for me, but it's still really pretty. These are SO pigmented and blend SO easily. I love Morphe!
Colton, CA
No matter what this pallete goes patchy on my cheeks , it's such a great color for fair skin but everytime I use it it always seems to stick to certain drys pots. I really wish this product worked for me.
Tonawanda, NY
I really like this product although I prefer more warm tones this one I use in multiple ways. I really like to use this on my eyes Also . I’m a huge morphe fan , I think they’re a great and affordable product line with so many different products to choose from!
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this palette with high hopes that it would be amazing and boy was I let down . I think it’s usable but I don’t think it’s great or amazing . I think I would use this if I ran out of something just to get by but I wouldn’t purchase again . I also think it was very chalking and had a lot of kick back
Redlands, CA
I use this every single day well not every single day but quite a bit honestly if i do make up its with this its not chalky it blend really good and it is the perfect color i feel like it goes a long way to