Add a Photo

Photos (267)
mollie s.
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
I ordered a set of two face brushes and a few eye brushes and let me tell you, I have so many regrets. The face brushes i get some use out of for kicking off powder when i bake, otherwise they go untouched. The eyeshadow brushes are horrible. They hold no product, you have to literally dig into your eyelid to get any sort of blending action, and they're incredibly rough. I have sensitive eyelids and whenever i use these brushes, without fail I end up rubbing them raw and have to stay away from wearing anything, even moisturizer, on them or else they'll burn and itch and cause me some significant pain. Don't believe the hype. save your money and invest in quality brushes if you really want a nice brush set. Another thing I just can't get over and that puts me off the brand is the fact that almost every single product they have is private labeled by Crown brushes, and they're slightly more expensive getting them from Morphe. You're paying for an overhyped name stamped on low grade brushes, you're paying to look like one of the #coolkids on the makeup playground.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
Morphe Brush cosmetics is more than just brushes! They have a wide selection of palettes and other items as well. The brushes are actually pretty amazing for the price. If you're looking to get started into makeup, and learning new techniques but don't have a ton of money to shell out although still wanting high quality brushes, these are the absolute go to! I love them. But, I actually love the eyeshadow palettes more than their amazing brushes! I have been looking into playing around with my eyeshadows more, and wanting to get into palettes so I have a better color selection and these are it! I can't justify spending $50 on a 12 eyeshadow palette. These are 30 different shades, for literally half the price.. $25! And they are just as good, if not better as the leading brand. Highly pigmented, super blendable, and absolutely beautiful shades! I don't use any other eyeshadow palettes because Morphe palettes have every color, shade, matte, shimmer style eyeshadow that I could ever need.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Martinsburg, WV
Morphe has by far the best products for an amazing price. Their brushes are one of my favorites and I always find myself reaching for them rather than the other brushes I have in my collection. Their eyeshadow eyeshadow quality has definitely improved since I started using them.
The pigment and how they blend is becoming more spot on as they come out with more palettes. Can never beat the price of the eyeshadow palettes either. If your just my starting out with makeup you need to check them out! Even if your a makeup fanatic give them a shot! You will not be disappointed. In the pictures below I used the morphe 35O for the warm tone smokey eye and 35P for the purple smokey eye. As you can tell the eyeshadow blend seamlessly.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
Morphe Eyeshadows are INCREDIBLE quality. Their shimmers are gorgeously pigmented and look foiled if you apply them with your finger. The mattes are pigmented and blend out very well. Their prices are incredible and I like the simple, clean packaging of their products. HOWEVER, I took one star away simply because their shipping is STUPID expensive. It kind of takes away a lot of the appeal of them being so 'affordable', but honestly, the quality of their shadows that I've tried are extremely comparable to my high end palettes, so it's worth paying the shipping for sure. This is an online brand, so just check out morphebrushes.com if you're interested. I definitely recommend checking them out!
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
God Bless Morphe! Holy Moly this is the best affordable makeup brand I've ever tried! I have the 20Con Palette and it is amazing the concealers are all super amazing, they all have multiple uses. The color corrector is amazing and I would highly recommend everyone buying this palette! I also have the Deysi Danger Highlighter Palette and it's too die for! It has so many universal colors, and beautiful pigments! I have numerous brushes by them and all of them are amazing! I just purchased the newest palette the 35R and that's the creamiest and easiest to blend shadows I've ever purchased. Best deals and best products! You can't beat Morphe!!! I highly recommend everything they sell!
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
It's not the best brand, but it's not the worst. I have some of the brushes from the flawless collection, they're scratchy, she'd a lot, and every time I deep clean them the dyes from the brush hairs stains the water a deep blue color. I have the 35P, K, and T palette. The 35 p is the worst of them all, but workable. Beautiful shades. It's chalky but going in a few times you'll get the pigmentation. I like the 35k the most because it blends nicely and has great smoky and natural variety. The 35T is pretty, but most of the shades are very similar to each other. The gunmetal brushes are packed densely which is nice, light but but sturdy. Overall the brand has a few hits and misses.
Avani P.
Avani P.
This brand has to be my absolute favorite for affordable brushes. A huge difference in application when compared to other brushes priced in the same range. I cannot say enough good things. I was very nervous when I first hauled from here because it was online, no store nearby to check and I didn't want the hype to be just that, hype with no actual basis. I'm glad I took the chance. I bought a few of their brush sets as gifts as well and the new owners could not be happier. The brushes feel much more high quality than one would expect for the prices and honestly my makeup blends perfectly. Even products I've had a hard time with before seem to work better with these brushes.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have just recently started trying out Morphe brushes, and I find them to have great quality at an affordable price. I even find them to work better than some high-end branded brushes that I have! Not only does the Morphe brushes work well with their own Morphe shadows, but for the other high-end and drugstore brands of eyeshadows and highlighters I have. They have a wide range of brushes and a few different "collections" if you're one of those makeup artists that have to have the same line of brushes. Also, they have synthetic and regular bristles that go with your liking. I personally like using the synthetic brushes.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I'm a recent fan of Morphe Brushes but after one spontaneous purchase, you can now call me an addict.

Their brushes are outstanding - as can be expected because it literally says "brushes" in the brand name. But don't be quick to turn away from any of the other products that they offer because their eye shadow palettes are TO DIE FOR and SUPER AFFORDABLE! Might I add that their collaboration with Kathleen Lights (YouTuber) was out-of-this-world and is my new favorite eye shadow palette, EVER!

Order online today and don't forget to use a promo code from one of your favorite beauty gurus for a nice discount.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
A Morphe Brushes product I've used recently and use it almost everyday is their 35o pallet. I fell in love when I seen a picture of the pallet on Instagram and when It was used on YouTube tutorials so I had to make the purchase. When I recieved my 35o pallet and used it I fell even deeper in love with it. The colors are so much more gorgeous in person, the are insanely pigmented and all for that very affordable price omg stop what you're doing right now and go get the 35o pallet so you can experience what I'm talking about lol you'll be impressed I promise.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
Has anyone ever used #morphebrushes ? I've been thinking about trying some out but haven't brought myself to buy any. Morphe Brushes
chloe M.
chloe M.
Can you rate these brushes out of 10 for me?
Nancy I.
Nancy I.
Torrington , WY
How expensive are these brushes? And what is the quality?
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
What is the best way to clean the brushes?
Yoana G.
Yoana G.
Are these brushes really worth the hype? I see so many with them.