BY MORPHE #8 in Makeup Brush Sets

Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set

Start your review of Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love them they are great quality and have made it so much easier on me to do my makeup" in 1 review
  • "They do not fall apart like many brishes they do and it is easy to travel with them in the case they come in." in 1 review
  • "These brushes are great, very soft and easy to apply my makeup with them." in 1 review
  • "She has provided some of the best customer service I've come across and really cares about the satisfaction of her customers." in 1 review
Melanie B.
These brushes are amazing and have been a game changer for my makeup! They apply the product so nice and are so soft and easy to clean! They are gorgeous and make with such quality! I will never buy another brand of brushes!
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
These are by far my favourite brushes! Purchased from beauty bay almost 6 months ago and use them religiously. They come with a range of brushes to suit your whole face and also a cute pouch! Really affordable amazing price for such quality brushes. 100% recommend.
Puja P.
I'm trying to switch to cruelty free and vegan products! I love and support the animals! So happy morphe offers that option to us! They work amazing! Packed well and pick up lots of pigment. I use these everyday
Tara W.
Birmingham
i bought these brushes for my mother's birthday as she is a vegan and i fell in love. these are good value brushes with soft bristles and a wide variety of brushes for different products. i would definitely recommend , whether you are a vegan or not !
Kristy L.
Leduc
I have had these brushes for close to a year and they are 100% worth every penny!!!! So inexpensive, they blend eyeshadows like butter (vegan of course) you honestly need these in your life. Vegan or not, such good quality for the price!
Mery Leydys L.
Las Tunas
El que tengo es bastante similar solo que mi set es de 32 brochas y realmente me encantan hay brochas que me gustaria que tuvieran y no las trae pero el set en general es muy bueno a mi en lo personal me encanta yo lo recomiendo es un set profesional y de pelo de huron
Priscilla K.
These makeup brushes are just perfect! Very affordable, and the set contains all essential brushes to create just about any look!
The quality is A++ and they are very soft and easy to manipulate. Not to forget its Eco-Friendly and Vegan!
I would definitely recommend it.
Ilse R.
Realmente estoy enamorada de todos los productos que tiene morphe y me encantaría poder tener estás hermosuras por qué me encanta el maquillaje y soy fanatica de todo lo que maneja morphe
jenni c.
Winnipeg, AL
I love this brush set so much! It is such a good price for all the amazing high quality brushes you get! There’s a brush for everything you need from eyes to face. I would definitely buy more morphe brushes!
la c.
Morphe <3 me encanta y estoy tan enamorada de sus brochas es que en serio son de muy buena calidad super suavecitas y con presentaciones hermosas me enamoran i love Morphe me encanta como queda el maquillaje con las brochas de morphe
Sandra V.
Saint Paul, MN
What brushes would you recommend for a newbie makeup artist ?
odalys y.
Dallas, TX
Cora P.
Baxter, MN
Do morphe brushes or real techniques brushes work better? Looking to buy a big set but want to be sure which brand I want first
Mykenzie M.
I've heard great things about their brushes. I'm in the market for a good quality brush set and wanted to get people's opinion.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm trying to start doing makeup more seriously and doing weddings, dances, etc so I need a good go to brush set. Any thoughts on this one or a better one?