BY MORPHE #8 in Makeup Brush Sets

Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set

Start your review of Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love them they are great quality and have made it so much easier on me to do my makeup" in 1 review
  • "They do not fall apart like many brishes they do and it is easy to travel with them in the case they come in." in 1 review
  • "These brushes are great, very soft and easy to apply my makeup with them." in 1 review
  • "She has provided some of the best customer service I've come across and really cares about the satisfaction of her customers." in 1 review
Mya L.
Brushes were great excellent service! They are very polite a d patient. I bought it at sephora. I paid 85 dollars whoch was pricey but tottally worth it! Its very easy to use to apply to makeup and goes on non streaky. I would buy this ten times over to get the application it gives you.

kenia p.
I orden this brushes and 3 of my brushes was broken when I open my box in the quality is not good enough, I prefect to buy sigma brushes this one are very soft in great quality but the price is too much money
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I LOVE morphe pallets, however they’re brushes need some work. I bought these due to every YouTube beauty guru talking about how amazing they are. I was highly disappointed, although they do blend very well and do their job, the first time you clean them the hairs gray and fall out everywhere. So after about 3 washes they’re completely unusable
Laura C.
Caldwell, ID
Hands down the best brushes i have ever used, i have combined skin but works really well with it , they are soft. They are absolutely affordable , the prices are great. I uses these brushes on the daily, definitely my go too . would recommend these to anyone , definitely try them out
Jeanette S.
Manteca, CA
Got this set as a birthday gift and after that I went and bought more Morphe brushes. They make life easier and such a great quality. You can contour, apply your highlight, and blend everything out with these brushes. 😻😻😻
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Morphe Brushes are extraordinary! These brushes blend any makeup you add on. I use these brushes everyday and they are really resistant and don't loose grip. It's worth buying and the price is acceptable.
Malesa H.
Pasco, WA
I wouldn't spend that much on brushes. i find deals. not saying these are bad, they obviously are better than cheap wal-mart brushes but i like to find deals. and i found a wonderful vegan set of 32 brushes i love and have bought 2 sets for $20 each. one can never have too many brushes!
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
 I love this Morphy brush pallet. Our use these brushes every day and they come in handy! I think these are a great price. I use them every day! I think these brushes are the top notch! They work for all skin times and that’s why I love them! I think they’re  Great brushes and I definitely recommend them to everyone.
Martha A.
I haven't even tried these brushes out but I do know that a lot of girls I know use them & I would honestly love to try them. I want to use new brushes for everything facial. These brushes look amazing
Ruth H.
Ahhhhhh, what is this? Vegan makeup tools! I am so interested in this. Ugh they are quite expensive but hey, it's vegan! Haha I think I will get them because I like the color and I am in awe with it.
Sandra V.
Saint Paul, MN
What brushes would you recommend for a newbie makeup artist ?
odalys y.
Dallas, TX
Cora P.
Baxter, MN
Do morphe brushes or real techniques brushes work better? Looking to buy a big set but want to be sure which brand I want first
Mykenzie M.
I've heard great things about their brushes. I'm in the market for a good quality brush set and wanted to get people's opinion.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm trying to start doing makeup more seriously and doing weddings, dances, etc so I need a good go to brush set. Any thoughts on this one or a better one?