BY MORPHE #9 in Makeup Brush Sets

Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
  • "She has provided some of the best customer service I've come across and really cares about the satisfaction of her customers." in 1 review
  • "These brushes are great, very soft and easy to apply my makeup with them." in 1 review
  • "i love them they are great quality and have made it so much easier on me to do my makeup" in 1 review
  • "They do not fall apart like many brishes they do and it is easy to travel with them in the case they come in." in 1 review
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I usually only buy IT cosmetics brushes because I find them the softest but they are very expensive. I recently discovered this brand and I love all the brushes. The only ones I wasn’t happy with was the eyeshadow brush as I felt it was to hard. But I’m going to look into more and see if there are softer ones because for the price these brushes are great!
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
This was my first time purchasing brushes from Morphe, with this set I got really excited and pumped. And after I got these and used them I was like they’re kinda Meh... idk if it’s just this brush set in particular or what. But I was expecting more. The brushes could be thicker, especially the highlighting brush. But I’ll have to try more of their brushes before I can judge the brand better.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Oh yeah! If you don't want to spend a fortune but want to own a really good set of brushes morphe is the way to go for sure. This is the set that I carry with me when I travel because it includes everything to do my full face. I only add a couple more fluffy brushes to make it better. The quality is great, they work great and the price is great. It doesn't get better than this set.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
Morphe brushes are really great, pick up colors very well and blend beautifully as well as being very affordable. My only real issue with these brushes is that after a few washes the shape isn’t maintained as well and I’m very careful about the way I wash my brushes to preserve their shape. I don’t want to have to buy a new set of brushes every few washes because of lost shape
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
I know everyone raves about Morphe Brushes but I just didn’t have a good experience! The eye brushes were very scratchy and actually really irritated my eyelid. They also didn’t do a great job of blending in my shadow, I prefer other brand that are the same price. Face brushes were fairly soft and densely packed for good application.
Sarah E.
I really like this brush set. I think the prices on point for what you get. The brushes make application of your makeup a breeze. The only thing I would change would be the actual package it comes in. I think for the money you're spending you could get something a little bit sturdier & easier to clean. Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
Kelly B.
byfield
This product is amazing, I use to buy super expensive brushes , and when u found morphe my mind was blown, the textures and everything about them is great , the only thing is the brushes are light, so if you are looking for a heavier brush they sent for you. Other then that morphe is my favorite brand for brushes , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Karlee D.
Omaha, NE
I was looking for a decent priced, high quality makeup brush set and this is where I found it. The brushes are SO soft and dense and apply make makeup so beautifully. They blend products effortlessly.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
These morphe brushes work absolutely amazing. The bristles on the brush are super soft. Not harsh on the skin at all. They come in a good variety pack. My experience with other brushes was kind of a disaster because the bristles on the brush were either very harsh or breaking off very easily. I feel the morphe brushes get the job done. With any product you are applying with these brushes won't be a disappointment at all. Great consistency.
Brianna C.
Canonsburg, PA
My go to brushes even though i have the bigger belt brush kit! They are the best quality for the price you pay! I am forever buying their brushes! Always recommend to everyone from people who really don’t know how to apply makeup to skilled people!
Sandra V.
Saint Paul, MN
What brushes would you recommend for a newbie makeup artist ?
Mykenzie M.
I've heard great things about their brushes. I'm in the market for a good quality brush set and wanted to get people's opinion.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm trying to start doing makeup more seriously and doing weddings, dances, etc so I need a good go to brush set. Any thoughts on this one or a better one?
Aimee C.
Are these brushes worth the hype?? I need new make up brushes badly
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
How are these brushes compared to those of M.A.C? I seem to like M.A.C brushes but need to more than the lonely one I have.