BY MORPHE #11 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
  • "She has provided some of the best customer service I've come across and really cares about the satisfaction of her customers." in 1 review
  • "These brushes are great, very soft and easy to apply my makeup with them." in 1 review
  • "They are super adorable and can be comparable to a lot of high end brands such as sigma." in 1 review
  • "i love them they are great quality and have made it so much easier on me to do my makeup" in 1 review
  • "They do not fall apart like many brishes they do and it is easy to travel with them in the case they come in." in 1 review
Krystal F.
Irvine, CA
Ok so as I write this review just know this is all word of mouth and i have have yet to try the brushes. I asked awhile back what is a good brand i can get brushes from and most of you females told me morphe. So i looked it up and let me juat say they have really great deals on there page and a lot variety. I cant wait to get and use I want this for Christmas lettingthe husband know. Diffenantly #giftcrush worthy they look great and have different styles. Ill up date after I use them.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
These morphe brushes work absolutely amazing. The bristles on the brush are super soft. Not harsh on the skin at all. They come in a good variety pack. My experience with other brushes was kind of a disaster because the bristles on the brush were either very harsh or breaking off very easily. I feel the morphe brushes get the job done. With any product you are applying with these brushes won't be a disappointment at all. Great consistency.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I usually only buy IT cosmetics brushes because I find them the softest but they are very expensive. I recently discovered this brand and I love all the brushes. The only ones I wasn’t happy with was the eyeshadow brush as I felt it was to hard. But I’m going to look into more and see if there are softer ones because for the price these brushes are great!
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I LOVE morphe pallets, however they’re brushes need some work. I bought these due to every YouTube beauty guru talking about how amazing they are. I was highly disappointed, although they do blend very well and do their job, the first time you clean them the hairs gray and fall out everywhere. So after about 3 washes they’re completely unusable
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
I know everyone raves about Morphe Brushes but I just didn’t have a good experience! The eye brushes were very scratchy and actually really irritated my eyelid. They also didn’t do a great job of blending in my shadow, I prefer other brand that are the same price. Face brushes were fairly soft and densely packed for good application.
Bobbie S.
Charlotte
These brushes are so soft and extremely affordable. I love that the brushes come in a nice case to keep the brushes together and protected. These brushes are the first I have ever used from Morphe and I will continue to add to my collection! Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
E c.
Morphs Vegan brush set is absolutely amazing! I have dry skin on my nose and oily skin everywhere else and this set works with both of these conditions. I would absolutely buy this product again, and am considering buying the larger set.Morphe 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
I lovere Morphe brushes!! Their SOFT! Which is what i need. I don't like brushes that feel a lottle too stiff. These brushes feel promising!! You have a full face of brushes. I think im getting what i paid for. Its worth it! I can easily order online! Or at their CA store.
Kelly O.
SOOOOOO SOFT. I love these brushes so much! I got them for christmas and have been using them for the past few days. I fell in love with the softness and how they are vegan brushes! A+ morphe. I will definitely be buying more of there brushes in the future.
Brianna C.
Canonsburg, PA
My go to brushes even though i have the bigger belt brush kit! They are the best quality for the price you pay! I am forever buying their brushes! Always recommend to everyone from people who really don’t know how to apply makeup to skilled people!
Sandra V.
Saint Paul, MN
What brushes would you recommend for a newbie makeup artist ?
Mykenzie M.
I've heard great things about their brushes. I'm in the market for a good quality brush set and wanted to get people's opinion.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm trying to start doing makeup more seriously and doing weddings, dances, etc so I need a good go to brush set. Any thoughts on this one or a better one?
Aimee C.
Are these brushes worth the hype?? I need new make up brushes badly
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
How are these brushes compared to those of M.A.C? I seem to like M.A.C brushes but need to more than the lonely one I have.