MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesMorphe
Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set

Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set

by Morphe

Est-ce que vous les conseilleriez ?
I’ve seen a lot of people writing good reviews about these brushes and I am sure that they are amazing 😍 but overtime do the hairs start to fall off of the brush ?Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
Start your review of Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
She has provided some of the best customer service I've come across and really cares about the satisfaction of her customers.in reviews
They do not fall apart like many brishes they do and it is easy to travel with them in the case they come in.in reviews
These brushes are great, very soft and easy to apply my makeup with them.in reviews
i love them they are great quality and have made it so much easier on me to do my makeupin reviews
Addy M.
Carrollton, TX
Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set uploaded by Addy M.
Love this set! Amazing brushes! I love using morphe brushes especially for eyeshadow. However, after awhile of use I do notice the metal part that holds the bristles onto the handle comes off. I think the glue wears off and it just falls apart. Nothing super glue can’t fix! Morphe
Mimy S.
Love the fact that they are vegan! But mannnn morphe is my favorite makeup brand ever! Great quality and great products for an amazing price
Munay G.
Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set uploaded by Munay G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this brushes very soft and beautiful hair good product. Fabulous brush set. Perfect!
Keegan E.
These brushes are pretty great! I have had them for awhile now, and I love them. The only thing that i would say could be better is the Handel on the brush, these feel as if they become flimsy throughout the time. Otherwise i love.
Aksamal D.
This looks like a perfect face brush set. Has a brush for every step of the process to create a full face of makeup. Exactly what i've been looking for for so long! Also, decently priced.
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
I lovere Morphe brushes!! Their SOFT! Which is what i need. I don't like brushes that feel a lottle too stiff. These brushes feel promising!! You have a full face of brushes. I think im getting what i paid for. Its worth it! I can easily order online! Or at their CA store.
Diana B.
Irving, TX
I wasn’t sure about buying this set of brushes but I love it ❤️ is not expensive and brushes are very soft
Claudia G.
Port Richey, FL
Primero son remisa y airmen ora todo son suave y fácil de utilizar Cohen el producto bien y te lo difumina bien
Kim G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this set. I have to admit I have far too many makeup brushes. But Morphe makes a high quality brush. I would stay away from the brushes that are part of a collaboration as it has been my experience they aren’t as good. I would recommend this product.
Shelly R.
Newcastle
Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set uploaded by Shelly R.
I have morphe small buffer brush.. this was amazing.. I use it this brush especially concealed my under-eye area.. Morphe

338 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ava P.
Lincoln Park, MI
il y a 6 mois
Tara C. il y a 3 mois
I don’t have that exact brush set but I do have some of their brushes and LOVE them!!
Julie S.
Houston , TX
il y a 10 mois
Christy S. il y a 6 mois
I have not had any issues whatsoever with my brushes, which is one of the reasons why I love them. They are soft, and clean easily. I wash my brushes once a week and they still look like new, so I give them a thumbs up
Jade S.