BY MORPHE #3 in Makeup Brush Sets

Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
  • "i love them they are great quality and have made it so much easier on me to do my makeup" in 1 review
  • "They do not fall apart like many brishes they do and it is easy to travel with them in the case they come in." in 1 review
  • "These brushes are great, very soft and easy to apply my makeup with them." in 1 review
  • "She has provided some of the best customer service I've come across and really cares about the satisfaction of her customers." in 1 review
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
These are the softest make up brushes I’ve ever used in my life and they blend effortlessly. This is an incredible basic set for beginner to pros. It has every brush you need for your day to day look. They aren’t harsh at all and no matter how much I blend they don’t irritate my eyelids at all. They have completely kept their shape and don’t leave “brush hair” behind. This is an incredible price for the quality of these brushes!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I usually only buy IT cosmetics brushes because I find them the softest but they are very expensive. I recently discovered this brand and I love all the brushes. The only ones I wasn’t happy with was the eyeshadow brush as I felt it was to hard. But I’m going to look into more and see if there are softer ones because for the price these brushes are great!
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
This was my first time purchasing brushes from Morphe, with this set I got really excited and pumped. And after I got these and used them I was like they’re kinda Meh... idk if it’s just this brush set in particular or what. But I was expecting more. The brushes could be thicker, especially the highlighting brush. But I’ll have to try more of their brushes before I can judge the brand better.
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
I know everyone raves about Morphe Brushes but I just didn’t have a good experience! The eye brushes were very scratchy and actually really irritated my eyelid. They also didn’t do a great job of blending in my shadow, I prefer other brand that are the same price. Face brushes were fairly soft and densely packed for good application.
Brittany L.
biloxi
Love this set of brushes from morphe! I had had them for years and they have lasted me. My only issue is that the glue from the wood handle that hold the metal to it has come off in a few brushes. So when I use them the top flies off the handle. Other than that I love these brushes. Love the soft bristles and have no issues when blending with them.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Ok so there is no doubt that every single brush and brush set from Morphe is of good quality and even better price! The only disappointment with this set is that there was not a buffing brush for applying liquid foundation. I also thought the case was a little flimsy and small. Nonetheless this is a great addition to anyone’s brush collection!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I have so many morphe brushes, I couldn’t just review each one. So, I like the brushes and the way they apply product. They have vegan, synthetic, goat hair whatever bristles you like best. My only thing is that some of mine (which I’ve had for a long time) either shed some hairs or pop off from the handle. Other than that, they are great!
Brooke R.
Spring Hill, TN
I do really like these brushes, but I don't think they're necessarily anything special. I like the blush brush the best. I do like that it comes with a few different eye shadow brushes. The price is maybe just a *little* too high for the quality, but you do get the quantity so I guess that makes up for it.
Amy  .
Kennesaw
Well-- its a lot better than Morphe's other vegan sets. But they're still pretty so-so.  Morphe generally makes pretty great brushes but the vegan sets are really synthetic and flimsy. That being said, unlike most of their vegan sets, these at least work rather than just moving the make up around.
Deandra R.
tucson
I'm just now starting to do my make up and i need a brush set so i saw you guys set and i see that a lot of people have reviewed it and its read at a good number and i really like to use this if i could
Sandra V.
Saint Paul, MN
What brushes would you recommend for a newbie makeup artist ?
Mykenzie M.
I've heard great things about their brushes. I'm in the market for a good quality brush set and wanted to get people's opinion.
Cora P.
Baxter, MN
Do morphe brushes or real techniques brushes work better? Looking to buy a big set but want to be sure which brand I want first
odalys y.
Dallas
i’m just starting out on makeup, do you ladies recommend any other brushes to start off with ? something to practice makeup with
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm trying to start doing makeup more seriously and doing weddings, dances, etc so I need a good go to brush set. Any thoughts on this one or a better one?