Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set

by Morphe

Arre theses brushes good ??
Does it help to blend well?
I really want to try it?
Start your review of Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“She has provided some of the best customer service I've come across and really cares about the satisfaction of her customers.” in reviews
“They do not fall apart like many brishes they do and it is easy to travel with them in the case they come in.” in reviews
“These brushes are great, very soft and easy to apply my makeup with them.” in reviews
“i love them they are great quality and have made it so much easier on me to do my makeup” in reviews
THIS WAS MY FIRST MORPHE PURCHASE AW🥺 saw these as an option to give a review n got so excited. Have had these for YEARS now. And after countless washes they still look good as new. Morphe is soooo affordable for their quality and their prices could definitely be priced higher yet their not I love it!!! Definitely would recommend especially to beginners!!
Pico Rivera, CA
I also got this ones on sale I don’t own all of them but I do own a lot of them and morphe brushes are so bomb they get the job done and they are more of on the more expensive side I have so far not gotten any shedding from them and I’m really pleased by them I would so recommend and I would be buying more but I have to be honest only when they are on sale
Montgomery, TX
Real deal For everyone wondering, this is a genuine brush set from Morphe X Jaclyn Hill collection, it's the real deal. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because of the amount of plastic this brush set comes in, it feels so wasteful and excessive. Brushes are good quality though, as is the bag it comes in.
Sheboygan, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set for such a long time now because the brushes are inexpensive and great quality. The brush material isn't too soft for packing and not too dense that it's abrasive...just right! I definitely would like to try more morphe brushes as I love this set.
Gresham, OR
I love these brushes. They are so soft and fluffy. I I still can't get over how non-expensive these are. Granted they can get spendy. But they are definitely worth the price for what you get. I think I will always pick up some of these brushes when I need a replacement. Love them so much.
st. charles
This set of brushes is so nice and it comes with so many brushes to use. They are super easy to clean and very easy to put on everyday makeup with. I use these brushes to put on foundation, eyeshadow, highlighter, etc... I think this product is worth the buy.
East Coast
I absolutely LOVE this brush set! Very soft bristles and very durable! I use them every time I apply makeup (which is usually daily besides the quarantine lol) Very good value for the price! My absolute favorite brushes EVER and I swear by the morphe brand!
Cranford, NJ
This was my first ever set of makeup brushes that I have ever owned. This collection is extremely soft and the bristles have held up significantly. I’ve had these maybe 4 years now and washed these brushes COUNTLESS times and have only had to replace one.
Hainesport, NJ
I have been using these brushes forever!!! They’re the best brushes and are so affordable. I really don’t know how to clean them at home though so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. If you’re looking for brushes, these are the best ones!
Los Angeles, CA
Love this set. I have to admit I have far too many makeup brushes. But Morphe makes a high quality brush. I would stay away from the brushes that are part of a collaboration as it has been my experience they aren’t as good. I would recommend this product.

331 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set? Are they worth buying for a beginner to use? Are they adjustable?
Benildi R. • il y a 3 jours
For sure!
3667 state st. 26 eaton ny
il y a 2 mois
Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set ? Is it worth buying a whole set of brushes or is it better to buy one at a time?