MORPHE Brow Cream

BROW BOMBSHELL

Available in 7 arch-enhancing shades
Soft arches? Totally. Full-force brows? We got you. Play it smooth with this silky cream formula that layers like a dream for bold strokes or the thickest and fullest of looks. No matter what look you’re going for, you’ll get your fill with this super-blendable babe.

SHADE NAMES

Biscotti (light taupe with cool undertones)
 Hazelnut (taupe with neutral undertones)
 Latte (soft brown with cool undertones)
 Almond (warm brown with warm undertones)
 Mocha (rich brown with warm undertones)
 Java (deep brown with neutral undertones)
 Chocolate Mousse (soft black with neutral undertones)
BENEFITS

Matte shades
 Super-blendable formula
 Fills and shapes

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Magnesium Silver Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate.  +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

iss this product any good ?
Allot of people are staying this is similar to the Anastasia dip brow is this true ?
Is this waterproof?
Start your review of MORPHE Brow Cream!
Tatiana R.
Chicago
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Tatiana R.
I love this product! It is a bit too pigmented but moves around enough for you to blend out to the rest of the brow. It’s the best for lining out the brow and filling in. I’ve had mine for quite some time and it still hasn’t dried out the way Anastasia Dipbrow does. It’s a 4/5 for me! This product is what I used in the picture!
Vivica G.
Hollister, CA
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Vivica G.
Review for: Chocolate Mousse
Love this brow cream! Only $6 and it works so good ! I personally think it’s a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow !
Yolanda E.
Murrieta, CA
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Yolanda E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very affordable and would recommend for a beginner. Personally I’m just really in love with abh so it’s hard for me to love anything else and it doesn’t last as long.
Viatriz J.
fontana
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Viatriz J.
Review for: Chocolate Mousse
My thoughts on this product were amazing. The application is simple and applied beautifully. The pigment from this pomade is impeccable. They blend out wonderfully as well. I would definitely buy again for that price and that outcome! MORPHE Brow Cream
Maria G.
Charlotte, NC
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Maria G.
Review for: Latte
Great product...good consistency and nice to apply...I got the latte shade and I really like it...I think is a little dark for me but the product is good.
Reagan W.
Buffalo, NY
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Reagan W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not asssss good as Anastasia dip brow, but it’s a good cheaper option for days I want to be less obvious I did my eyebrows.
Rachana T.
Gilbertsville, PA
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Rachana T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for a year now and it’s so easy to use! It’s supper affordable and it gives a bold brow look
Angela S.
Phoenix, AZ
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Angela S.
Review for: Java
I really like this product because it applies super smooth on your brows. Another thing is that I have had this product for about 2 months now and it hasent dried out which I really like. I would highly recommend if you want an affordable eyebrow pomade!!!MORPHE Brow Cream
Courtney J.
ventura
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Courtney J.
Review for: Mocha
I LOVE this product!! For years I used ABH Dip Brow, but when I saw this I had to try it. Going on a year with morphe and I will never go back! It is creamy, lasts long, and stays put! Very affordable, and a great company to give your money too! I will continue buying as long as possible!! Photo attached is me with it on my brows!
Iliana T.
West Wyoming, PA
MORPHE Brow Cream uploaded by Iliana T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Anastasia dip brow dupe! Love this product for my brows! Super easy to use and goes great with their pencils!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hhi K.
downside road
il y a 8 mois
MORPHE Brow Cream ?is it good haven't used a brow cream
Queen |. il y a 7 mois
Yes I would so recommend it!! Super long lasting and easy to use.