BY MORPHE

Contour: matte sand Bronzer: shimmering champagne

Price of 1 pack, 0.28oz

Buy on Amazon
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
I love this highlight and bronzer duo! The bronzer is extremely pigmented! The highlight is definitely but subtle. Both sides are extremely buttery and easy to blend. I would definitely buy this again!!
Krishna P.
Very pigmented and is a great combo pack! This powder duo is great for my oily skin and did not fade throughout the day!
Kaley H.
Arkansas
The bronzer was very pigmented and easy to blend! It was my first time to purchase it and I’m very happy with it for the price. I have fair skin that is typically sensitive when I switch products but I haven’t had any breakouts with this one! I recommend!
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
Love this bronzer it feels amazing and looks amazing. I have so many compliments on my skin when I wear it
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my go to bronzer and contour duos I use it on a daily basis I have a couple shades
drey s.
got this in a darker shade, and all the colors are nice! however the formula is kinda of patchy and hard to blend, the highlighter / shimmery shade is chunky and slightly powdery. i love the concept of this, but it isn't so worth it for the formula