Morphe Bake and Set Powder

by Morphe

Bake and set your look with these Morphe satiny loose Bake and Set Powders that seamlessly lock in makeup with a perfectly matte finish and zero flashback. Hello, closeups.

Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone\u002FVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isoceteth-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Does this product cause flashback in pictures Morphe Bake and Set Powder ?
Is there any tint to this powder? Someone mentioned in their review it gives a rosy glow. My skin is very pink so I don't want any tint
Will they make larger sizes of bake and set power ?
Start your review of Morphe Bake and Set Powder!
Jennifer  H.
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Jennifer  H.
I don’t always set with a powder, but when I do, I reach for Morphe Bake and Set Powder. This is a translucent powder that blends and set beautifully. It really locks in your makeup, and you don’t need to mess with it after it sets. Love Morphe, and love this powder. I recommend this for your powder needs at a reasonable price!
Erica K.
Edgerton, KS
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Erica K.
This is the best budget setting powder! It's velvety, fluffy, and doesn't make my face pale if flash is used for a picture. It blends in well to help my full coverage foundation last longer and gives a soft finishing look. This is my go-to powder!
Shakeina  W.
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Shakeina  W.
I love Morphe bake and set translucent powder to set my concealer. It's super fine powder that brushes away easily or sinks well if you want to sponge it over your concealed areas. This powder is messy so don't put your shirt on that you plan on wearing especially if it's black because it will go all over the place 😆. Recommended!
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Lauren A.
I wasn’t crazy about this. It is a nice size and gets the job done in a pinch but I much prefer a few other brands for a setting powder in terms of texture and coverage.
Vivica S.
chicago
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Vivica S.
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Vivica S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m still learning how to apply my makeup correctly & what order! I bought this product to set my face & bake I love it already & I’ve only been using it for about a week 1/2! It keeps my makeup set all day & when I actually attempt to contour & if my contour gets below my cheek bone this product makes it easy to carve out any unwanted lining from the contour cream I use this product with a beauty blender and apply after I’ve concealed 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Deon G.
Denver, CO
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Deon G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder comes in four shades. Mine is “translucent rich.” I just bought it yesterday and I am very happy. I have an epic collection of translucent powders - all of them miss the mark. “Rich” is the perfect way to describe Bake and Set. No flashback or ashiness. It had great coverage. I know you can’t always trust reviews, but the ones I read were impressive. They played a huge role in my decision. #BlackGirlMagic
McKayla B.
Riverton, UT
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by McKayla B.
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by McKayla B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use the shade “Banana” and honestly it’s amazing it set my makeup in place as well as giving it a nice finish that lasts throughout the day!
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting powder is amazing! I can really compare it to Laura Mercier setting powder. It comes with a lot of product, simple packaging, and really does wonder to set my makeup! I’ve bought it twice now and it’s lasted me a long time. I love using it for my under eyes, and to carve my contour! No flashback on cameras. It’s great :) cheap too!!
Jade N.
Winchester, KY
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Jade N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very smooth and sets makeup greatly lasts very long and it’s very inexpensive doesn’t take much
Jerri Sue A.
Lafayette, IN
Morphe Bake and Set Powder uploaded by Jerri Sue A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly it was way to matte and I like matte. It also started to crease and cause lines in about 3 hours of wear. I am going to try it with morphe foundation and see if I like it better so I will update. I never crease under my eye or my laugh lines 😔
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jodie V.
Twin Lakes, WI
il y a 6 mois
Becky S. il y a 6 mois
Not yet... I ordered it a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything...but I haven't done any photoshoots either ;)