BY MORPHE

ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Great brushes. Mirphe brushes are amaing the angel one is great for contour the y6 is great for foundation and the blending brushes are amazing.i will say they do have a bit if brissel fall out but thats nit a big deal
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
I love morphe brushes. I always watch Jaclyn Hill and she raves about morphe. That’s where I first heard of them. They are such a great price and so high quality! This brush especially, you can’t live without. Makes any eyeshadow look, look so seemless and blended. I need to own more because I’m constantly washing it.
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
Received this in my December Ipsy bag. Haven’t used it yet but it looks very high quality and I’m looking forward to using it. It’s tapered at the center and should be good for applying eyeshadow at the crease.
ASHLEY D.
Greenland Bch, MD
Love morphe!! Their products are amazing and affordable. I love how they partnered with Ulta to sell there. It helps blend my eyeshadows effortlessly. Cheap and definitely worth it. Recommended to others.
Tammy M.
Keswick, IA
I seen all these reviews about how great these brushes are. I was so let down. I got this brush and am not happy. It’s scratchy/ poky. Hurts my eyelids
Kaitlyn K.
Bedford, TX
Great brushes and really high quality. The bristles stay in and are easy to clean and are overall just great brushes and cheap too
Nicole A.
This brush is perfect for packing color in your crease! It’s so sleek, and so cheap! I love the feel of the bristles as well.
member-ce7fd
Good blending brush , only morphe brush I have but it does the job no matter what effective
Chloe j.
Denbighshire, Prestatyn
Perfect brush for the creases... works really well you don't even have to put effort in blending it does it all itself it's great great quality and worth the price works like a charm I would highly recommend this brush!!!!
Maryam D.
Coventry
I honestly love this brush as a crease brush. It’s the best I’ve used so far. It really brings out that transition shade on your eye and it’s super soft. Plus it’s so affordable! Definitely recommended for a gorgeous eye look.