Morphe B71 Metal Eyelash Definer Brush

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe B71 Metal Eyelash Definer Brush!
chicago ridge, IL
Morphe B71 Metal Eyelash Definer Brush uploaded by Beatriz G.
highly recommend this beauty tool! great for anyone’s kit no matter if you’re a beginner or expert on makeup application! i tend to go heavy on my mascara and the more i add the clumpier it gets. this little guy does a great job at removing the clumps without removing too much mascara! it makes a huge difference owning and using it!
Dallas, TX
This I use every single day. My lashes tend to clump together and do their own thing no matter what mascara I use. It perfectly separates my lashes and makes my lashes look so much better.
Works well to define and separate my lashes . Not so easy to use until you get used to it. Recommend to people with a little bit more experience with makeup!