BY MORPHE #55 in Blush

• How do these colours look on lighter skin and also do the...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin that is also dry. Does this enhance...1 Answers
Ashten J.
Cincinnati
How can you go wrong with all these options?! They are pigmented so a little goes a long way. You don't need much at all! Easily blended. I'm fair skin with blue eyes and brown hair so I have a tendency to gravitate more towards the shade in the lower left corner (more rosy mauve shades). Morphe is so affordable so this is a great place to start if you're unsure which shade works best for you!
Breanna B.
Clovis, CA
I would recommend getting the newer palette just because it’s an updated formula, but you guys!!! These blushes! They’re amazing. I love being able to have the option to choose from a wide variety of colors everyday without pulling out tons of little compacts! It’s a must have!
Haley G.
San Angelo, TX
I love the morphe blush palettes. They’re awesome. They’re easy to blend/apply and have great colors. They’re even good to travel with. They only problem I have with this one is the colors are a little crazy for my light skin tone. This would be perfect for someone with a darker skin tone. If you’re looking for a more neutral color try the Morphe 9N The Naturally Blushed Blush Palette
Nicole A.
I bought this palette when it first came out. It was a ride or die of mine for a long time! I don’t use the last column of this, but all the other shades are workable and I love the variety. Morphe is so affordable, and the products are good! Some of these are matte and some have a little shimmer to them! Making it an all seasons palette
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Quality blush palette! Weather you are a beginner to a pro I think this quality is great especially for this price! I tried this palette being skeptical due to the price but let me tell you I was very well surprised! It has turned into a daily use and perfect for travel with so many options! (use light handed very pigmented)
Riley J.
Sutherlin, OR
When I bought this palette I bought it for the red blush that looks like Nars Exhibit A (but a lot cheaper with way more colors) and wasn’t disappointed. These are pigmented and blend beautifully. I only took off a star because it has a little bit of a chemically smell to it.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
My sister got me this blush palette for Christmas and I love it! It’s my first morphe product and I would definitely check out other products! It has helped me try out some other blush colors that I wouldn’t normally wear and I mix the colors a ton!
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love Morphe as a brand. They consistently deliver high quality products at an affordable price. This blush palette is no exception. With one product I have nine matte blushes to choose from. I rarely ever reach for any of my MAC or higher end blushes anymore, just because of the pure convenience this brings. I unfortunately broke one of the pans and I'm so sad about it but once I use up a good chunk of the rest of the shades I'll probably repurchase.
Megan S.
This is a wonderful palette to have in your collection! You have a nice variety of nudes, links, and peachy colors that go with everything. For the price, it is well worth having. It’s so thin that’s it’s perfect for travel too!
Bri I.
Chino Hills
Very versatile palette! I love how there is a blush in here for any look or any season! The blushes are super pigmented so a little goes a long way. There is a range of mattes and shimmers! Recommend this if you love variety!
Paola C.
How pigmented is it?
Sophia M.
Does this palette have a good pigmentation?
Maria P.
Are they long wearing?
Sophia M.
I'm really interested on this palette. I would like to know if it worths the price? and how the quality is? Thanks!!
Faith B.
San Antonio, TX
Are these colors fitting for fair skin?