MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette

by Morphe

Buff your way to the top of the blush game with an array of cool tones. This palette features eight blendable, super-boss shades in matte, shimmer, and satin finishes that command attention in all the right ways.

SHADE NAMES

SEXY (sugared peach)
IT GIRL (matte ballerina pink)
FREE (cotton candy sheen)
HOT (matte fuchsia)
DRIVEN (shimmering rose)
EGO (gilded copper)
Drama (twinkling amethyst)
Queen (matte raspberry)

BRUSH UP ON BLUSH
Keep it soft or go full glam—blush has your back for every look, Morphe Babe.

Simple Slay

Grab a domed brush like the R14 Round Contour
Pick up a small amount of blush on the side of your brush bristles
Smile!
Lightly sweep the blush on the apples of your cheeks
Use soft, circular motions to blend
Slay

Use a small, tapered brush like the M427 Tapered Duo
Swirl it in your blush until saturated
Smile!
Apply using soft, circular motions that start on the apples of your cheeks
Finish by sweeping color down towards your jawline
Super Slay

Choose an angled brush like the a M405 Contour Brush
Dip the flat edge of your brush into your blush
Place color near your hairline and sweep it down, using your cheekbones as a guide
Apply using tight, circular motions that diffuse and soften as you go downwards
INSIDER TIPS

Wherever you first place your brush on your face will leave the most intense color,  apply it by starting on the outside of your face & work your way in.
If a blush shade is too bold for you, lighten it up by mixing with a bit of setting powder.
Not ready to commit? Test blush on the back of your hand or your neck to see how intense it’ll look before applying it to your face.
To brighten your look, choose a blush shade that is a few shades lighter than the depth of your skin tone.
For a soft, natural look, use a brown tone that has more warmth.

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).

What type of finish does this have?
Is this product safe for eyes? ?
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette ^^^^How does everyone like this pallete? It looks like a very beautiful 😍 pallete but does it last?
Start your review of MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,446 reviews
Review for: , , , ,
This is the Morphe 8C cool toned pro blush palette and it retails for $22.00. This is great for anyone with fair or light skin tones. Includes satin, matte, and shimmer finishes. These shades are light-medium pigment, which I like when it comes to blushes. The top shades are more subtle, can be layered easily. The bottom row is a bit bolder. The blushes are the normal Morphe formula, can be dry in the pan but applies well. Can be a little dusty. I personally did not find this patchy or difficult to blend. Overall a good value for anyone that loves a variety of colors.
Alejandra G.
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Alejandra G.
Review for: , , , ,
I'm a palette collector and when I saw this was a cool toned blush palette I really wanted to try it. Every shade in this just works for me and I love how they are all cool toned. On top of that they last on my skin all day. So for me I love this blush palette because the shades last all day without fading. The colours are not powdery or chalky, nor do they kick up a lot of powder, I think this would be great for pale ladies as this seems that it's geared towards those with lighter skin tones. I'm actually very impressed and I recommend it. Morphe
Mykeri H.
Washington, DC
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Mykeri H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this great for women of color use on myself and my clients, the pigment is great
Ericka B.
Uniondale, NY
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Ericka B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: , , , ,
I got this pallette for Christmas and im obsessed with it. And a little goes a long way because it tranfers very well. And these are my colors.
breonna G.
Danville, AR
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by breonna G.
Review for: , , , ,
Very pretty colors. Nice pigments. Alright price. My husband got it for me and I actually like it . I dont wear much blush. But I do, do some looks where I do and these will go great :) Matte type.
clarissa S.
Minneapolis, MN
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by clarissa S.
Review for: , , , ,
Just ok. I like the mix of mattes and shimmers, but I hate the whole bottom row besides the first one. Theyre all such ugly oranges. Might try to use for under eye discoloration. Or maybe contour with that second one? The palette is nice though. Just wouldn't buy again.
Katheryn L.
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Katheryn L.
Review for: , , , ,
Photo is the 8W warm palette. It’s a nice palette for a good economical price. The shimmers aren’t overly glittery and it’s a very smooth, blendable formula.
Kristen I.
RI
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Kristen I.
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Kristen I.
Review for: , , , ,
Ohhh myyy goddd.. this palette is everything! This is my first morphe blush palette that I have ever purchased from the morphe makeup line, and the only thing that I am upset about is not discovering them sooner. These shades are creamy, and they blend so well, I cannot get over the beauty and the refreshing color that it’s brings to my skin. For $22, it’s money well spent. It’s a great size, and I have only had it for a few days. I just ordered 3 more blush palettes from this line. I am in love .. period. MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette
Raheen R.
Canton, MI
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Raheen R.
Review for: , , , ,
I bought it off of morphe and the top three shades came broken so I had to take them out 😔. Either way this blush palette is AMAZING because the shades are so pigmented and they look so good on your skin!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,887 reviews
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette uploaded by Bethany A.
Review for: , , , ,
This is a blush palette that I love a lot! The colors are so pretty and apply amazing to the skin! I love the wide variety of colors because you can mix them together to create other colors! The price is something that can’t be beat for how amazing this palette is
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla B.
Bassett
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a 4 mois
Lasts roughly 8 hours before it starts to fade
Ginger H.
il y a 3 ans
MORPHE 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette could you double your worth of this product by using darker colors as a contour? Or pinks as eyeshadows?
Ashley H. il y a 2 ans
You could definitely try it and let us know how it worked out, remember makeup has no rules it’s about being creative