BY MORPHE #38 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Gabriela C.
I absolutely love love love this Morphe brushes set! The price is absolutely appropriate for such quality brushes. Morphe brushes are a much cheaper alternative compared to Sephora or Sigma brushes and will provide with similar quality. They are easy to care for and don’t fray/become gross after you wash them. I’ve had my set for over a year and a half and they are still in great condition. The variety of brushes on their website is perfect for any beginner that isn’t sure what brushes to purchase, or more experienced makeup artists that all need these brushes in their kit. 100% recommend!!
Desiree L.
This is the best brush set I’ve ever bought. It comes with more brushes than I ever needed and at an affordable price! The bristles are so soft and make blending so easy. I bought this set at the Morphe store in Glendale, there was a huge line to get into the store but well worth this purchase! I bought this set over a year ago and the brushes are still holding up perfectly. No hairs are falling off and the wooden part has not come loose from the metal piece.
Destiny D.
Palatine, IL
I bought this mostly for the face brushes but it has everything. This is a great starter kit for anyone who needs a little bit of everything. I really recommend starting if which a kit like this since the price is great for this many good quality brushes and then adding in more specialty brushes. I also highly recommend the 702 set if you’re looking for eye brushes.
Riley J.
Sutherlin, OR
I love love love the brushes in this set! They are all amazing, although there are two rounded blush/contour brushes that are almost identical so that’s a small drawback. And mine came kind of coated in dust. But after washing them they perform superbly and I really love how this 18 piece set is only $50. And there are tons of discount codes as well. This is definitely worth picking up if you need some staple eye and face brushes! Also this photo is posted on my Instagram @rileyjeanmua so check it out!
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Such a nice brush set for such a low price!!! I use these every single day for my face and eye make up! very effective and shows even more pigment ! super affordable !! 10/10 recommend to anyone !! Love these brushes !! will never switch brushes or brands!
Rachel N.
My husband bought these for me for the holidays. I love them! They blend beautifully and are soooooooo soft! I love that they're vegan and cruelty free. They clean easily and hold their shape. This is my second set of Morphe brushes and they don't disappoint!
Lizveth H.
national city
Very very very good brushes !!! They last a good two years before they start sheding. I think it’s me because I wash my brushes in a daily maybe if I didn’t do that it would last a lot longer. But definitely will try more of there brushes!
Mariel G.
I can’t even put into words how amazing this brush set is! The brushes are vegan and the bristles are literally so soft! This set has brushes for everything whether it comes to eyeshadow, contour, bronzer, blush, powder, highlighter, and etc. These brushes make it so easy to blend out my products and they are good for powder and crème/ liquid products.
Kayla G.
Wichita Falls
Love these brushes! Very soft and easy to clean/ keep clean. Purchased these two weeks ago along with a new pallet, and they’re definitely worth the price. Fully recommend as a starter set!
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
I had been searching for a great group of makeup brushes for a great price and came across these. I had seen many youtubers use this brand so I didn’t even think twice about ordering them. When I got them I was disappointed. The brushes are not soft at all and they are very sparse. Also, there is quite a lot of fall out on some of the larger brushes.
Esme D.
Southend on sea, ['', '', '']
Morphe 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set I have asked for this brush set for Christmas and hope it is good. Is it good? Anything i should know?
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
I have been looking at Morphe Brushes online because I need a lot of different things this seems like the way to go instead of buying each of them individually... do you think that these are worth the price or am I better off with cheaper brushes from NYX or ELF?
Sveva B.
Are does vegan? Really omg! Can anyone help me? Are those good?
conia&dickson💖🤞🏼 b.
united states
These look nice... I would love to have these
Lily B.
lichfield
Anyone know the price of these?