Morphe 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set

¿A como esta este juego de brohas?
Iss this brush set worth it? Is there gonna be little hairs that fall out of the brush after I use it a few times? Are they soft? I am in need of new brushes.
Are this brush is good for biggner become I am planning to buy this product ?
Start your review of Morphe 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set!
Genesis S.
Watertown, NY
Morphe 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set uploaded by Genesis S.
I love morphe brushes they are super soft and make the blend easier, most of my brushes are form morphe
Angelia P.
Kansas
Morphe 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set uploaded by Angelia P.
Love love love this brush set it’s one of my favorites. I have been using them for awhile and every time I try new ones I always go back to them!
Sophia W.
Huntington
Really love this set!!! Wish it had a better foundation brush but overall the set is just amazing. Great for contour and eyes.
Kate K.
Granger, IN
Morphe 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set uploaded by Kate K.
OMG I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT THESE BRUSHES FOR A SEC! The MUA used these on me for a makeup shoot I did and LOOK AT HOW WELL THE BLENDED EVERYTHING OUT! I'm not gonna lie, if given the chance, I would've tried to steal them because they worked so well and not to mention- are SUPER soft which is why I think I didn't breakout the day after. I have really sensitive skin and these brushes didn't seem to leave my skin irritated whatsoever. 10/10
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
 I did some research and read/saw some reviews and decided to try morphe brushes. I noticed a huge difference immediately! These brushes are so soft and gentle on my skin. My old brushes were scratchy and harsh! My new morphe brushes also distribute my makeup better and clean easier! I'm so happy I made this purchase!
Stevie C.
Freeport, FL
I mean what can I say... This set is where it's at !! It's amazing. I never thought I would have a set of brushes where every one works so well. No room for improvement I'm so happy with them, I have oily skin and they work amazing for me. I would definitely recommend
Becca H.
Louisville, KY
Such a great brush set!!! Really good at preventing fallout and overall gives really great coverage. Make sure not to forget to frequently sanitize and wash! Brushes lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially at the price point.
Jacqueline L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love morphs brushes they just feel so soft and blend everything so good I really love them
Meli F.
Lincolnton, NC
Super love this set! Incredibly soft, picks up plenty of pigment but doesnt waste your products. Creates incredibly smooth blends or sharp edges with the eye brushes. These are my go to brushes.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
They are very good, their bristles are very soft and they have to apply any type of makeup that I like they are the only ones that I have high-end I almost always use real techniques but I like these a lot they have very good quality
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.