Morphe 684 18 Piece Professional Brush Set uploaded by Heather R.

BY MORPHE #84 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does it have a stippling brush??4 Answers
  • Would love to try these brushes out to make my makeup loo...1 Answers
James Z.
Marshfield
I use these brushes on a regular basis and they are pretty affordable for the amount of brushes you receive. I haven’t had many problems with them. They’re easy to clean, apply well, and can be stored easily. The only problem I seem to have is that the bristles will occasionally fall out, but only one or two at a time.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Such a nice brush set for such a low price!!! I use these every single day for my face and eye make up! very effective and shows even more pigment ! super affordable !! 10/10 recommend to anyone !! Love these brushes !! will never switch brushes or brands!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
This brush set is amazing especially if you are just starting out as a makeup artist on your own. I use this when I do other people’s makeup and it works perfectly! I would definitely buy it again if I had to!
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
These are my favorite every day eye brushes. They are not the softest brushes and they do feel very fake (scratchy), however, they blend like a dream and get the job done. I guess you get what you pay for. Would recommend.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
I absolutely love the eye brushes, but the face brushes are terrible. There’s only one that stayed in tact. They shed like crazy, and I’m constantly picking the hairs off of my clients. The glue holding them together wasn’t strong enough and they came apart after having them a week and only using them twice. Unacceptable. I’d recommend getting the eye brush set instead of the face ones, too.
Francesca G.
Webster, NY
I love all morphe brushes so so much. They’re all so smooth and so ridiculously cheap that they make you wonder why you’ve owned any other brand!! They make blending and application so much easier!
Angelica Y.
dayton, OH
Yes yes yes! I asked for these brushes for christmas and got them. They are everything I have dreamed of and more. I just love these brushes, the way they feel and the great job they do. When I want a good contour the brush gives me that perfect cheek contour. I love how easy to use and lightweight they are. I would recommend Morphe brushes to anyone looking for a new brush set.
paige b.
This set has lasted me over a year. A lot of the dense black bristle brushes shed even a year later. The eyeshadow brushes are great. The fan brushes are super soft. The blending brushes are part of my daily makeup routine and still looking great after a year of constant use. Nice brush set, handy brush belt.
Marinisha C.
Concord, CA
This was my first real makeup brushes set purchase 2 years ago, directly from Morphes website, and I still use a majority of the brushes to this day. Some of the brushes aren't that great like the fan brush, and a couple of the shadow brushes but they're very beginner friendly and last fairly long.
Carly S.
All the brushes you could possibly need at an affordable price. Through Kylie to the side, because this kit takes the prize. The brushes are soft and fluffy, they blend well, and they hold together. I will be repurchasing more brushes if needed from Morphe in the future.
Niamh K.
Does it have a stippling brush??
ellie h.
perth
Would love to try these brushes out to make my makeup look popping x