BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsMorphe
684 18 Piece Professional Brush Set

Morphe 684 18 Piece Professional Brush Set

by Morphe

What are these made of ??
Has anyone else experienced the bristles of the face brushes falling out during every use?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Morphe 684 18 Piece Professional Brush Set!
Bryan B.
Franklin, Louisiana
Morphe 684 18 Piece Professional Brush Set uploaded by Bryan B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brush set, one of my favorites. Absolutely great blending brushes. I use them for all my makeup looks, there’s no bristle fallouts. #makeupbrushes #brushes #makeup
Venus H.
I was so excited to get this set because I had heard so much about Morphe brushes from YouTube influencers. I’ve had them for a few weeks but hadn’t had a chance to try them until a few days ago. I overall liked the brushes. I am sure that they have brushes that are much better quality than these so this in no way reflects on the company as a whole but I didn’t like the way they smelled, some brushes shedded upon the first use (I have cheap no-name brushes that don’t), I wish they had numbers, letters, symbols, names, or something that allows me to identify what brush I’m using. I would definitely buy again just maybe not this set!
Joyce L.
Largo, FL
Morphe 18 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set (Set 684) Great! A brush for everything. I dont use make up daily. Actually kinda just getting into it again. So this set is nice to have a brush for everything so I dont need to make extra stops for more purchases.
Jordan H.
Aurora, CO
The best kit for someone who is just starting to build their kit! There is a brush for any occasion and they last forever
Vera A.
Atlanta
This is the set I live my life by. I’ve re-bought these brushes about 2 times already. They lasted me taking care of them for 3 years. If you haven’t already I do recommend them. I need to go buy another set now speaking of. But this is definitely worth the money.
Cara Z.
I have mixed feelings about this product. The price point is great and the eye brushes are amazing. The downside for me is a few of the face brushes. I have found the bristles constantly fall out and stick to my makeup making them impossible to use.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this brush set! To me it was worth every penny! It has eye shadow brushes and face brushes and they all work perfectly. I have tried a lot of different brands of makeup brushes in this price range and so far this brush set is the best.
Taylor W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
My favorite brushes! I love them so much! They are so soft and blend makeup so well and easy!
Melissa L.
Baskin, LA
Purchased on sale through Amazon. Absolutely love this set as it includes a wide variety of tools. Bristles are a very nice quality and have lasted throughout many months. Very easy to clean and dry. Reshaping is a breeze!
Brenna P.
Waverly, MN
I just love morphe brushes. These again are a stable in my collection and my go to brushes. For the price and for how many is in the set you can’t go wrong
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
edith L.
yuma
il y a 2 ans
Morphe 684 18 Piece Professional Brush Set ? This brush set is the best ?
Megan T. il y a 2 ans
Watch out when buying Morphe brush sets!! I got one to try a bunch of different types of brushes from the brand and the quality of the brushes is no where close to what the quality of the single brushes are!! A lot of mine fell apart from being poorly glued together.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 ans
Morphe 684 18 Piece Professional Brush Set ? Hey so I absolutely love morphe palattes theyrs awesome but my question is I really want to try they're brushes because they're very reasonably priced. Can anyone tell me how the quality is?
Carissa R. il y a 3 ans
Morphe are my go to brushes. I have so many brushes, and I'm always choosing my morphe brushes over everything. They are fair priced and work great. They last a long time. The white hair ones will fray a little but that's what happens to any natural hair brush, but not enough that it affects their performance. If your looking for a good brush set, I'd go with morphe.