BY MORPHE

Morphe Brushes has become a powerhouse in makeup products; offering the quality you'd expect from famous and professional brands, but at an affordable price! Morphe Brushes only manufacturer makeup products that can exceed the quality of famous brands... see more...

annie m.
michigan
I love this set it’s really good for beginners and it is reasonably priced. It performs well and the bristles are super soft. I use this set every time I do my makeup. I would definitely buy this again.
Jenn F.
Chandler
I bought this on sale from the Morphe website and it has a variety of good basic brushes. The next time I buy from Morphe, however, I will lean more towards their synthetic eye brushes as the natural bristle ones feel like they're scratching my eyelids.
Emilee F.
Lockport
MY FAVORITE BRUSHES OF ALL TIME! I use these everyday and have had them for so long! Comes with just enough eye and face brushes. cant stress enough how much i love these! MUST HAVE FOR EVERYONE!! definitely would recommend to anyone!
julia B.
I just got these and this brand continues to make me happy. I love everything I get from here. The brushes are so soft and really work. They don’t keep a lot of product on the brushes they go on you !!! The packaging is amazing ! The buttons clip together and they’re magnetic so you don’t have to worry about them falling out !

back